CHAPTER 25

Third Person's POV

All you can hear in the show are shouts and screams while BTS is performing. The girls are watching them too on the audience but far from the fans cause for sure some fans will attack them to take pictures and more.

Jisoo is one of the host of the show so Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are in the audience only.

"Kim Jisoo!" Lisa and Rosé shouted to caught Jisoo's attention who's busy reading a paper.

Jisoo look at them shyly. "What are you doing here?" she mouthed.

The girls just giggled to their unnie and watch the Bangtan's performance.

"So cool." Jennie said and got shock by the smoke came out.

"Woah."

After the performance the girls ran backstage and went to the next dressing room of Bangtan's dressing room. They want to gave a cake to them as a congratulations.

Lisa and Rosé preparing the cake while Jennie is checking something on her phone.

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

The winner is announced and it's BTS. The show is over and the kpop groups are in backstage. The boys are done changing their outfits and just taking some rest before they went back home. The girls peek at the boys dressing room.

"How are we going to do this?" Lisa asked.

"We're going to enter and let them blew the candle." Jennie said.

"Okay, okay." Rosé and Lisa both said.

They enter the room and all the attention went to them.

"They're here." Suga murmured when he saw the girls.

"Congratulations!" the girls greeted.

"Wah, kamsa." the boys said and clap while gathering to blow the candle.

When they blow the candle they all clapped and Jisoo enter the room.

"Congratulations guys." Jisoo said.

"Thank you." they said.

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

The girls drinking cocktail while the boys drinking soju, they are eating chickens too.

"You're so successful." Jennie said.

"You too... We're going to wait for your come back." Jin said.

"Awe." the girls covered their face.

They continue talking and the girls can't stop to tear up.

"We've been leaving for 94 days and we just have 6 days left." Rosé said and tears started to fall.

"Awe don't cry." Lisa hugged her.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

"The fact that we've been leaving for almost 100 days break my heart. After this we're not going to see each other often and it's sad... Well truth hurt." -Jisoo