chapter 2: driving (me crazy)

(please play the song at the indicated part please:>)

After settling inside the set, they started filming already. All they did was just perform, dance, answer questions, do challenges, and play some games.

While playing one of the games, the music used was SEVENTEEN's Left and Right. The moment Mina heard it, she stepped forward, pushing Momo and Dahyun away from the center. "Momo, Dahyun, move!" Mina shouts from behind. "Jihyo Unnie! Mina unnie pushed me!" Dahyun stomps her feet as she complains to Jihyo. Mina just acted like she didn't hear them. Everytime Momo would try to push her back, Mina would push her to the side again, causing Momo to give up on the center position and ended up giving that round to Mina. Everyone was shocked at her activeness, which caused Mina to win that round. Mina went back to her seat with a proud smile on her face.

More games were played afterwards. When it was almost time to end the show, they started concluding what had happened in that episode. "Wow, a while ago was the first time I've seen Mina move an inch. She barely talks and gets up from her seat in variety shows." Everyone laughed at the host's words. Mina being Mina, felt shy again. Which was the total opposite of what happened a while ago. "Why won't Mina say some words since she's probably going to be the talk of the town after this episode is released." The host says, Mina then agreed saying, "Thank you for supporting Twice, continue to stay with us and I hope you enjoyed this episode. hehehe" Mina says as she giggles in the end.

After leaving the set, Twice was already walking in the hallways, when suddenly Sana went behind Mina and back hugged her. Mina notices it, but still won't mind her. Sana giggles, and then says, "Minaaaa~ I'm sorry" and hugs her tighter while walking. "I have a surprise for you once we get back to the waiting room." Sana tells her, while Mina just smiles back at her partly accepting her apology.

Once they got inside the room, Sana made Mina sit down on the couch with her eyes closed, so that she wouldn't be able to see Sana's surprise. Mina then heard Sana go outside their room. "What is she up to?" Mina asks the member whoever she was beside of, still closing her eyes. What an obedient Mina. None of the members replied, and if they did, all they said was that it was a secret. This made Mina even more curious of Sana's surprise.

A few seconds later, the door opened slightly revealing a Sana trying to hide something. "Mina, open your eyes, and look towards the door." Sana instructed Mina. Mina took her hands off her face, and looked towards the door, showing Sana trying to block the door. "Here's my surprise" Sana says while smirking. The door opened even wider, showing a hand holding a bouquet of flowers. "What?" Mina blurts out of confusion. A bouquet of flowers? Who? That's so random, Mina thought. The hand kept extending, now it was showing half its body. Mina thought it was familiar. Tall, muscular arms, and buff. Moreover, the owner of the hand, kept moving until his whole body was finally revealed. Mina knew exactly who owned this.

"Yah! Kim Mingyu, show yourself. I knew it was you the second you stuck your hand out." Mina says while trying to stop herself from blushing. Mingyu heard her, and finally showed himself, and went inside with a huge smile on his face. He first went to Sana and gave her a paper bag full of lotion and perfumes. That was his payment for Sana because Sana was supposed to make up with Mina by bringing her to an arcade later, but Mingyu messaged her earlier asking if he could steal Mina instead. Sana thought that it was a better idea of cheering Mina up, so she just gave Mina to Mingyu, but with a price of 3 lotions and 6 perfumes.

"Let's go?" Mingyu says as he hands Mina a bouquet of flowers, which she happily received, putting his arms around her shoulder. Mina was confused as to why he was there, and how he got there. "I was planning to apologise to you by taking you to the arcade, but Mingyu asked me if he could steal you away from me, and go out with him instead." Sana replied like she could read Mina's mind. 2na soulmates indeed.