chapter 3: oust me

(if the song is too short, you can replay it again, so the feels and vibes will be there, but it's fine if you'll just play it once, but I highly encourage you to play it twice hehe)

Red Team: Mina, Eunwoo, Daniel, Yugyeom, Jungkook

Blue Team: Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Jaehyun

The two teams then separated into their own areas where they'd plan out their plans, and think of strategies. "Let's protect Mina at all costs." Daniel says noticing Mina is the only girl in the team, everyone then agreed to protect Mina and make her do their winning move, so that's why she should stay alive at least until one player is left in the other team. "We'll take Mingyu's place for now since he isn't in this team." Jungkook says as he teases Mina, while she just covers her face in embarrassment.

"We need to eliminate Mina!" Jihyo says out of context as the others stare at her confusedly. "Why? Mina is such a softie, why would you want to oust her first?" Jaehyun asks. "Ohohoho, she's not what you think she is." Jeongyeon says as she sides with Jihyo's plan. Jihyo and Jeongyeon were having a great time planning how to eliminate Mina first until they turned around and noticed that Mingyu was on their team. "Wait. This is bad. We can't have Mingyu on our team, he can't handle eliminating Mina. Instead, he'll protect her." Jeonghan says as realization hits him. "Mingyu, it's just a game. If I see you breathe near Mina, we're using you as a bait and we're eliminating you first." Jihyo threatens him. "Ok, you better not go near Daniel either." Mingyu lashes back at Jihyo. "Oh sweetie, we're not like you two. mhmhmm mwah mwah kissy kissy boo boo hugging cuddle cuddle mwah chup chup." Jihyo says as she mocks Mina and Mingyu. While Jeonghan, Jeongyeon, and Jaehyun watch the two fight, with disgust obvious in their eyes. "Ok, enough-" Jeongyeon says as she slightly raises her voice causing the two immature adults to stop bickering.

Ready, 3, 2, 1. Go!

The two teams then head out to hide. The red team's arrangement was to circle around Mina, keeping her safe in the middle of the tall boys. While the blue team was just literally scattered everywhere, their team was basically shattered since the team members didn't agree on one plan, so they just decided to shoot anyone they see. "Mina duck a little more." Yugyeom whispers as the red team starts walking slowly. "I see a blue light over there, everybody duck, cover Mina!" Eunwoo whispers. "Jungkook, shoot!" Daniel instructs Jungkook as he covers Mina from being seen by the other team.

"Jaehyun, look back!" Mingyu screams from behind. Too late, once Jaehyun turned his head, the light on his vest suddenly turned off. He was shot by Jungkook. A bunch of sighing could be heard from the blue team, while the red team's members were high-fiving each other. "Bye, Jaehyun!" Jungkook says proudly while Jaehyun leaves the room as he glares at him. It hasn't even been 5 minutes, yet one member has already been eliminated.

"Game continue" they hear the arena's announcement. The red team suddenly rush to find another spot. "I see them running, run after them!" Jihyo shouts as she spots the other team. The red team then ditched their strategy, and decided to part ways for a while. The two teams were now running everywhere, people started shooting too, luckily no one got hit, until.....

As Daniel ran into the dark alleys of the arena, he suddenly bumped into what he thought felt like a concrete wall. Suddenly, that concrete wall started moving. Turns out it was a person turning around. Daniel then accidentally leaned forward, causing him to fall on top of that person, leaving a gap of a few inches on their faces. Fortunately, no one got hurt. "Like the your view?" The person suddenly asks, it was a woman's voice, causing Daniel to immediately get up from the floor thinking it might have been one of the three girls with them. "Oh my gosh, sorry, sorry, I didn't see you th-" Daniel stops all of a sudden after the girl holds onto his hand. He knew who owned these tiny hands. "Jihyo! Stay away from me! I won't fall for any of your tricks!" Daniels says as he runs away from her knowing she might seduce him, causing him to lose focus, making him lose. Jihyo had already done this to him for a lot of times now, this time he won't fall for it anymore.