chapter 6: suds

( please play the song above, this way, the chapter will feel even lighter, and sweeter. also make sure to play it twice if the song finishes halfway through the chapter ehe<3 )

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, sorry, omg, sorry" Nayeon says after accidentally entering Mina's room without knocking and saw the two like that. Mingyu just laughed at her as she closes the door. "Huh?" Mina wakes up due to the movement in Mingyu's chest. "Oh, did I wake you up?" Mingyu asks while making her face him. "It's 10:56, should we cook now?" Mina says after checking the time on her phone. "Ok, let's go?" Mingyu replies, motioning Mina to get on his back. After Mina got on to his back, she laid her head on his shoulders and hugged his neck tightly. When Mingyu opened the door, he was surprised to see 8 girls in front of her door. "Sana, let's get a drink." Momo says acting like they weren't waiting in front of Mina's room. "Me too!" Dahyun joins in, and eventually the other members "got drinks". "Why are they in front of my room?" Mina asks Mingyu, he just shakes his head indicating he doesn't know. "Mina, how was your sleep?" Nayeon asks Mina suspiciously. "Huh?" Mina blurts out in confusion.

After the members settled back in the living room, the two started preparing the ingredients for cooking. "Sesame oil, eggs, rice, hmmm..." Mina says as she lists out the ingredients needed. "Let's start?" Mingyu suggested. Mina then took 2 aprons out of the drawer and gave Mingyu one. "Turn around, let me tie yours." Mina offers. Mingyu obeys her and lets her tie his apron. "You too, turn around." Mingyu instructs Mina. She turned around so he can tie her apron too. Mingyu took the two straps, and tied it into a bow. After he did that, he pulled Mina into a backhug. He placed his chin on her shoulder, and hugged her waist tightly from behind. While Mina turns her face to the side where his chin was , and gave his cheek a quick kiss.

"Don't freak out. Again, don't freak out." Dahyun instructed the other members after seeing the two act all lovey dovey in the kitchen. Jeongyeon pulled her phone out to take a video of the two. "I'll play this video on their wedding." Jeongyeon starts to freak out. "Once they come here, act like you didn't see anything." Jihyo reminds the other 7.

"Let me do it. It's hot." Mingyu tells Mina. Mina just passed the spatula to him so that he could stir it. "I don't want you to hurt yourself." Mingyu says. Mina just smiled, and turned around to see her 8 other members giving her a teasing look. "What?" Mina mouths while the members just kept giving her smirks and teases. "I repeat, stay calm." Dahyun repeats.

"Mina, can you chop these sausages please?" Mingyu asks Mina, she then quickly agrees to do it. "Do I cut it lengthwise or widthwise?" Mina asks for clarification. "Wait, here's how you do it." Mingyu responds, and heads out to the counter, where Mina was working on. He held on to Mina's hand, that was holding on to the knife, and demonstrated how to cut them. But being the playful Mingyu, he put the knife down for a while, and just interlocked their fingers together. Her tiny hands were under his large hands, interlocking with his. Mina chuckled, and looked at him in the eyes. "You're so cheesy." Mina tells him. "You're so beautiful." Mingyu responds. "You're so handsome." Mina fights back. "You're so cute." Mingyu follows. "You're cuter." Mina says. "You're so petite." Mingyu complimented. "You're too sweet." Mina replies. "You're mine." Mingyu says making Mina choke up in laughter.

Mina laughs at him, while Mingyu was trying not to cringe after saying that. "Look at those two. I don't think we'll be eating tonight, if they keep flirting, they'll finish our food by tomorrow night." Jeongyeon sighs as she watches the two in the kitchen. After the two have finally stopped laughing, Mingyu then proceeded to demonstrate how to cut the meat properly. After a few minutes, the food was finally completed. "Let's eat!" Mina shouts, enough for the rest in the living room to hear. "Ooooh, cheese kimbap, tteokbokki, and kimchi fried rice!" Sana squeals in excitement. "Ok, wait, picture." Nayeon stops everyone. "Mina, Mingyu, hold up the plates." Nayeon tells them to do so. "Ok. What's up with you taking pictures of Mingyu and Mina together, every freaking time?" Momo complains, not getting the idea and point of Nayeon. Nayeon takes their photos, and stores them so when time comes, she'll be able to showcase all those photos to the world. "None of your business. Ok smile!" Nayeon says enthusiastically. After the photo, they sat down, Mina and Mingyu were of course beside each other, as always, and then all 10 of them dug into the food Mina and Mingyu made. "Thank you for the food!" They all said in chorus.