chapter 7: polaroids

(playing the song once only for this chapter would be the best hehe make sure to not read it too fast)

Mingyu went back to the kitchen. He went behind Mina, and tied her hair up. He finger-combed Mina's long blonde hair, and made it into a low ponytail. Mina slightly turns her head to the side, so she could see Mingyu doing her hair. She smiles and thanks him for taking care of her. While all that was happening, the other 8 members were just there, staring at them lovingly. "I have 1,936 videos and pictures in my MingMin folder, here's an addition to it." Nayeon says as she sneakily films the two for the millionth time today. "I have 3,243 in my MingMin folder, try me." Sana flexed.

"Andddddd, we're done!" Mingyu rejoices. "Wanna rest in my room for a while?" Mina suggests. Mingyu immediately agreed since he was exhausted after all that cleaning. The two went out of the kitchen, passed by the living room, full of suspicious looking Twice members, and finally, Mina's room. When Mina opened the door, she immediately ran and plopped on top of her bed. She looked like a starfish there. Mingyu took a pic of her, secretly. "Mingyu, get that seat over there, sit there." Mina tells him what to do, with her face still buried on the bed, and she was pointing the chair using her feet.

"Why sit there, when I can do this?" Mingyu plopped himself on the bed, beside Mina too. He buried his face into the matress like she did. He placed his left arm above the back of Mina's waist, and embraced it. Mina didn't move for about 3 seconds, but eventually used her right arm, and wrapped it around Mingyu's back, like he did. It was almost like they were mirroring each other. Mina chuckled into the matress. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until Mina stood up to find something she'd been wanting to show Mingyu.

"Lock the door, I want you to be the only one seeing this." Mina tells him to do so. Mingyu stood up from her bed, and followed her instructions, and then went back to lying down. After a few minutes, Mina came back with a box in her hands. "What is this?" Mingyu checks it out after Mina puts it down on her bed. "Open it" Mina tells him. When Mingyu opened it, he found a lot of Polaroid pictures of them. He picked them all up, and scanned through the photos. He was in awe. Mina was smiling while looking at him. Mingyu chuckles everytime he finds a pic he never knew existed.

"Now you know why I always carry around a film camera with me. That's why I also wanted to get a new one." Mina explained. "We're so cute here." Mingyu tells Mina as he points out a photo of them wearing headbands, hugging in front of the entrance in Everland. "Oh! I loved Everland! I wanna go back there soon." Mina replies. It's been past 5 minutes, yet the two were still looking through photos. "I wanna keep this." Mingyu says, trying to steal the photo of them hugging in Everland. "No, that's one of my favorite ones. I get to keep it." Mina reasons out. Mingyu raises it high up in the air, so her shortness can't reach it. Mina ended up giving it to him, since it was just one photo. Mina had around 300.

The whole room was filled with laughter from the two the whole time. Mina's gummy smile never left her face, and Mingyu's smile never faded. Mingyu suddenly wrapped Mina into a hug, and just sat there. Mina was on Mingyu's lap, when all of a sudden, Mingyu started tickling Mina. She was ticklish, so she obviously flinched, but she still didn't leave his lap. Mina laughed even harder than before. Mingyu just kept going since she found her cute like that. "Mingyu! Stop! It!" Mina says in between her laughs. This didn't stop him though. He just kept tickling her until she felt that she was tired. After Mingyu stopped, Mina laid down on her bed and exhaled loudly, showing how tired she was. Mina rolled to the right, where Mingyu was. He was lying down beside her too, so when Mina turned around, it was his face that first appeared. Mina looked at him, and moved closer. Mingyu then opened his arms for her. There, Mina snuggled into his chest. Mingyu kissed the top of her head a good night's kiss. "I love you." Mingyu tells her, but for now, the only thing Mina could reply with were her tiny snores.

Mina woke up still in Mingyu's arms. It was now 2:35 AM. He was supposed to leave at 1:00 AM, but decided to stay for a bit more since Mina was still in his arms. He didn't want her to wake up, so he stayed put. Mina felt that Mingyu was asleep, so she looked up to his face, and kissed the bottom of his chin. Mingyu was slightly awake, so he felt it. He giggled, and hugged Mina tighter. Mina just snuggled in more.

It's now 3:15 AM and it's time for Mingyu to leave. "Bye, see you tomorrow!" Mina says while rubbing her eyes, since she had just woken up. Mingyu turned back to her, and hugged her one last time. "Bye, I'll fetch you tomorrow at 10:00." He then planted one last kiss on her cheek before finally leaving. "My plan's working out well." Tzuyu mutters to herself quietly as she watches Mina and Mingyu.