chapter 5: let's last long, shall we?

(in this chapter, I recommend playing it twice again hihi. But again it's up to you:>>)

"I saw all the bags you brought back here, you better have gotten me something." Nayeon says expectantly. Mina didn't get her anything, she laughed nervously and immediately ran back to her room to find the other 8 some things she bought a while ago. While Mina was in her room, Mingyu was left alone with her 8 other members. "So, what did you two do after we left?" Jihyo asks him curiously. "We ate dinner, and then proceeded to the mall, explains why there's like 6 thousand bags in her room." Mingyu explains. "That's it? Nothing interesting happened? Seriously? How boring?" Jihyo looks at him in disbelief. A lot of things actually happened, the owner of the laser tag place wanting them to be the ambassadors of the place but they still have to inform the company about it which will give the company an idea of the two hanging out, Mina breaking down, the car drives, a lot did happen, but Mingyu just didn't want to tell them.

"You better not make her cry, Mingyu." Nayeon says. They have always protected Mina, but sometimes, when they're not there for her, no one will. Which is why Tzuyu thought Mingyu was such a perfect man for Mina. Caring, patient, manly, tough, strong, handsome, tall, a happy pill, and most importantly, he's loving. "I promise. I won't let any of you down." Mingyu reassures them. "We trust you with her, ok?" Sana says while patting his back since he looked scared after Nayeon threatened him. "How long have you two been like this?" Jeongyeon asks. "Maybe, around 5 to 6 months?" Mingyu says if he's not mistaken.

"What? Ask her out already!" Momo says. This was Mingyu's intention, but he didn't expect it to come this early. "W-what?" Mingyu blurts out. "You see, if you hang out with her like this more, she'll end up thinking of you as a brother already. Go, just do it." Dahyun says. "No! I'm dating Mina! Not him! Never will be him! Hmph" Chaeyoung pouts. "It's not like you still can't act like her girlfriend, Chae. It's just like Mina's getting a new dog, and all the attention goes to the dog, and not you. You better share." Jihyo says, almost like scolding Chaeyoung. "Whatever, MingMin who? I only know MiChaeng." Chaeyoung says as she rolls her eyes at Mingyu. "Oh shut up." Mingyu then pushes Chaeyoung's face.

"When are you planning to, you know?" Tzuyu asks him. "When time comes, one thing's for sure. It'll happen this year." Mingyu responds causing them all to become excited. "What's happening?" Mina asks while running with 8 paper bags in her arms. "Na, Jeong, Mo, Sa, Ji, Da, Chae, anddddd Tzu!" Mina announced as she hands the bags in that order since it has already become a habit to them as Twice.

"Thank you, Mina unnie."

"Thank you, Mina!"

"Waaaah~ Mitang, thank you!"

The members then gave Mina hugs and kisses, not expecting Mina would give these expensive items, on the spot. They didn't know that those were supposed to be hers though. "Oh, Mingyu, the passport covers!" Mina remembered, and rushed back into her room to get it. "Ooooh~ you two got matching passport covers? Taking a bigger step, isn't it?" Sana says teasingly. While Mingyu was just hiding due to embarrassment. Mina was seen running back to the living room, now with the passport covers in her hands. "This one's yours, and this one's mine!" Mina says excitedly as she hands out his cover to him. "Let me take a pic of my two babies." Nayeon says, babying Mina and Mingyu. Nayeon was already close to Mingyu ever since, so she didn't mind him wanting to date Mina, and she knew he was a gentleman. "Mina, sit closer to him. Mingyu move a little bit more. There perfect, show your passport covers." Nayeon instructed as she takes their photo. "Awwww, they're growing up too quickly. Mina, it was almost like yesterday when you started to learn how to walk. Mingyu, it looked like you were just born" totally overacting, Nayeon coos as she wipes off a fake tear. "You disgust me. Stop taking credit. I practically raised Mina, what are you saying?" Jihyo argues while looking at Nayeon disgustingly. "Ok stop, my parents raised me. Stop fighting." Mina shuts them.