special chapter 20.2: so, tell me your wish

[ One year ago ]

Welcome to another episode of homebody Mingyu and Mina. They were supposed to have their usual once in a lifetime activities, but this year was cancelled. So, they decided to just stay home for January 1st.

Mingyu was sitting up straight, while Mina's head was laying on top of Mingyu's stomach. The two have been watching dramas and movies since 9 that morning. It's currently 2:45 PM, and the two haven't moved a single inch from their spot since hours ago. "Look at these two." Minghao crosses his arms and shakes his head from left to right, after seeing the two. He clicked his tongue and proceeded to the kitchen. "Wanna do something else?" Mingyu plays with Mina's hair. "What else is there to do?" She asks. "Cook?" He suggested. Mina sat back up. "If there'll be people who'll be eating." Mina added. "Guys, Mina and I are cooking, wanna have some?" Mingyu yelled, enough for them to hear inside the dorm. A series of yes' were heard. "Ok, let's go." Mingyu brought her to the kitchen.

"What should we cook?" Mingyu said in a sing-song way as he opens the fridge, while Mina was there sitting by the kitchen island, half asleep. She had her chin resting on her hands. "This one?" Mingyu pulled out a pack of dumplings, and turned to show her. A sleeping Mina greeted him. Mingyu chuckled at first, and then put the dumplings down. He took a photo of her, and laughed at it as he was looking at it. He walked behind her, and gave her a back hug, causing Mina to open her eyes, and wake up again. "Hmm?" Mina mumbled and rested her head on the kitchen island this time, still with Mingyu back hugging her. "Are you gonna help me cook, or not?" Mingyu pushes his cheeks against hers, still with his arms wrapped around her waist. "5 minutes." Mina told him. He pecked her cheek, and went back to his frozen dumplings.

"What's that smell?" Dino passed by the kitchen to see what was being cooked. "Mmmhh." His face lights up after seeing the pan. "Have one." Mingyu feeds him one, he then gave him a thumbs up and continued chewing. When Dino was turning his head, he spotted Mina on the kitchen island. "Pft." Dino nearly spit his food out after seeing her. "Doesn't she want one?" Dino asked Mingyu. "She'll just wake up naturally if she's hungry." Mingyu responded.

Right when he said that, Mina raised her head from the table top, and rubbed her eyes open. She stared into the blank space for a while before finally noticing Mingyu and Chan at the left corner of the kitchen. She spotted them and immediately stood up from her seat, and waddled her way to them. "I want one." Mina poked Mingyu's back. Chan, almost immediately left the two in the kitchen because he knows they'll always turn the atmosphere into some romantic Kdrama. Mingyu gave Mina his piece and shared it with her. Mina bit it, and nodded in satisfaction, and gave him back the remaining piece. Mina placed all the cooked dumplings into a separate plate, and already prepared her take home for her members. "Let's cook this." Mina showed Mingyu, instant ramen. "Again? Didn't you have that yesterday?" Mingyu asks her. "Then what else?" Mina opened their fridge and scanned for food.

"Delivery?" Mingyu suggested. "That's the last resort. We'll do that if we can't find a single thing to cook." Mina pointed at him. Mingyu just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the kitchen counter, in front of Mina. After minutes of searching, Mina gave up. She turned around, and sighed. "Call for delivery." Mina told him. "Ok, I'm on it." Mingyu replied and brought the plate of dumplings to the living room. "I'll call the rest?" Mina asked. Mingyu just nodded in response because he was still in the call.

Mina walked to the other rooms and knocked. "Get in." Seungkwan yells. "There's dumplings, Mingyu is still ordering other foods off of delivery. Come eat." Mina told them. "Ok." They thanked Mina, and went outside the room with her. "Noona, that Hyung." Seungkwan starts backstabbing him. Mina raised her eyebrows, wanting to hear more. "What did he get you for Christmas?" Seungkwan asks. "She obviously got something different from us." Chan told Seungkwan. "Why, why?" Mina asked. "He got us all coal. He's acting like he's Santa Claus giving gifts to naughty kids, or something. What did you get?" Chan asked. "I didn't get coal." Wonwoo said. "Me too." Jun and Minghao added. "You're probably the only ones who got coal, serves you right anyways." Seungcheol added. "Oh." Was the only thing Mina could say. "Don't even bother asking what Mina got, it's probably something special, and only something between them." Joshua scolded the younger ones.

"Ok, everyone, I got our food ordered." Mingyu comes back to the living room, where they all were seated at. "Excuse me." Mingyu trying to squeeze in between Mina and Dokyeom. "He's so obsessive." Dokyeom breaks out in laughter, and just transfers his place somewhere farther from the two.

[ December 25, KBS Gayo Song Festival ]

"We didn't do that much. From what I remember, all we did was eat and watch." Mina told him. "But, we have schedules this January 1st. Let's just meet backstage on the 31st? What do you say?" Mingyu suggested. "Ok, good enough. Even if we won't be seeing on January 1st, it's fine because we'll be together on NYE, and countdown to New Year. Plus, we'll be going out again on January 3rd. Ok deal." Mina pulled out her hand for a handshake. "Deal." Mingyu shook her hand back. They laughed at how serious they were, and their eyes diverted to Dahyun who was smiling at them. "Let's go? I'm sure you'll be meeting after the show ends anyways." Dahyun told the two. Mina nodded. "I'll get going." Mina told Mingyu and gave him a hug. Mingyu returned the hug, and waved the two goodbye.

"You went out again?" Nayeon asked Mina as soon as she got back inside the room. "Yup." Mina replies and sits in front of the vanity, to get her makeup retouched. "Did he laugh when he saw you?" Her stylist asks her. "Yeah, cause these heels are so high, I'm only a few inches shorter than him." Mina chuckled. "Did he like your costume?" Her stylist asks again. "He thought it was cute, but I was cuter." Mina replied and laughed. It was a tradition to Twice that they'd be wearing costumes to every Song Festival they're attending. This year, they went with Santa and Reindeers again. Sana and Jihyo, whom lost the game of RPS, dressed as reindeers, while the rest dressed up as Santas.

[ A few minutes earlier ]

"Cute." Mingyu giggled and tucked the hair behind Mina's ear. "You're even wearing a hat?" Mingyu asked after seeing the Santa hat Mina was carrying around. "Mina, so cute!" Seulgi squeals while passing by the two in the hallways. "She's mine." Mingyu says in a teasing tone, and pulled Mina's hand. "Ok, ok. Sorry." Seulgi laughs. "I'm sorry. He's weird." Mina mouths at Seulgi. Seulgi just laughed in return. "Aren't you cold?" Mingyu asks her. "It's fine, I think I'll wear a tiny cape on top later." Mina told him. "Ah! I brought the camera you got me recently. Let's take pics with it." Mina tells him, and drags him to go outside their waiting room. "Dahyun-ah." Mingyu calls the distracted Dahyun to follow. "Can you get my camera please. Once I get in, Nayeon Unnie might not allow me to go back out anymore." She asked the manager guarding outside the room.

"Where's Mina?" Nayeon asks after seeing a staff touch Mina's belongings. "She asked me to get something for her." The manager replied and successfully grabbed her camera. "Tell her to come back quickly, I need her to massage my back." Nayeon tells the staff. The staff nodded, but was obviously not gonna tell Mina. "I can do it for you." Seungcheol insisted. "Forget it, you're bad at it." Nayeon yelled at him. Seungcheol just continued taking pictures of Nayeon. He's a boyfriend, turned into a personal photographer. Funny how Nayeon and Seungcheol never suspected the two to be together though.

"Thanks." Mina wears the strap around her neck. "I'll take your pic." Dahyun offered. "3, 2, 1, smile~" Dahyun counted. "Ehe, 귀여워." Mingyu muttered after seeing the preview on the camera screen. "You want a solo pic?" Dahyun asks Mina. "Here." Dahyun passes it on to Mingyu naturally. "3, 2, 1" Mingyu smiled while taking her pics. "Again, again." Someone passing by the hallway, joins in Mina's mini pictorial. "Ok, that's an extra 5 dollars." Mingyu joked around. "She's mine." Eunha tightens her hug with Mina. "Ok." Mingyu checked out the photos he took for Mina. "Merry Christmas." Eunha hugs Mina and Dahyun before leaving them. "Wah. So pretty." Mingyu couldn't help but exclaim at how gorgeous Mina looks in the photos.

[ A few minutes later ]

"Yeah, it looks really pretty and cute." Mina showed off the pictures Mingyu took for her. "You're lucky to have a boyfriend who's good at everything." Mina's stylist teases her. "Im Nayeon is also really lucky to have Choi Seungcheol." Nayeon brags after eavesdropping Mina and her stylist's conversation. They all turned their heads to her, after she said it out of the blue. "No one asked." Jihyo told her, and gave her a weird look.

[ December 25, Timeskip, 6:35 PM ]

Mina, Momo, Yugyeom, Yeji, Ryujin, and Lee Know, were now waiting up backstage, getting ready to perform next. "JYP Nation, hwaiting!" The 6 cheered.

It opened with Yugyeom dancing to Fever by JYP. Followed by Lee Know dancing to Heartbeat by 2PM, and then Yeji and Ryujin performing Be My Baby by Wonder Girls. And lastly, Mina and Momo performing, Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A.