-5-

Sunmi and Namjoon eventually finished and everyone piled into the female alphas car, “Agree to never speak of this unless absolutely necessary?” Velda suggests and everyone quickly agrees. “So, now you get to explain why your chest meowed at me,” Seokjin says and the two alphas spin around, “WHAT?” Sunmi exclaims and Velda pulls the blanket down to show the cub, “Her mom kept me warm during the past few winters, but when I was coming out of the woods, I saw her with an arrow through her heart, so I decided I would take care of her cub like she took care of me.”

Namjoon and Seokjin make eye contact for a moment before nodding, accepting that this was normal for the girl. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet until Sunmi pulled up at Seokjin and Namjoon’s apartment building.

“You two need to go home, I’ll be fine with Sunmi,” Velda assures as the wind picks up and Seokjin tries to convince Velda to stay with him and Namjoon. “How do I know you’re going to be okay?” Seokjin asks, and Velda groans, wiggling out of his arms that have been wrapped around her for about ten minutes. “I’ve got the ring and I have a feeling you have Sunmis number, so just call her and ask for me.” Velda states and goes back to the car where her mate was waiting. 

“Tell everyone I said hi and I will see you when we go back to school!” Velda calls and hurries to the truck, hopping into the passenger seat and buckling the belt, “Ready? Need me to stop and get anything before we go home?” Sunmi asks and Velda thinks for a moment before blushing and looking down, “Do female alphas have periods?” She mumbles and Sunmi grins with a light laugh, “No, I have rutts like other alphas, but I’ll get some stuff for you, are you on your period right now or just about to start?” 

Velda stares with wide eyes as her alpha speaks of it like no big deal, “I’m due to start any day now, the book I read said that I need pads, tampons, or a reusable cup,” She says and Sunmi gives her an odd look, “Have you ever had a period before?” Sunmi asks, thinking her mate was just preparing. “It started happening when I was nine, I use rolled fabric pieces, but I ran out of old t-shirts,” Velda shrugs and Sunmis sighs, trying to calm herself so she didn’t scare Velda and make her think the anger was towards her. “Well, don’t do that anymore, I’ll get you some stuff and do you want to explain to me why your scent is so weak?” 

Velda sighs, “Tao didn’t want me to go into heat when I was in an unsafe environment, so last year he gave me some pills and I take them every night before I sleep unless I’m on my period,” She says and Sunmi shakes her head, “I know they were the only option a while ago, but they’re bad for you. Don’t take them anymore and there are three options for you to choose from when you do go into heat.” Sunmi says and pulls into the driveway of a literal mansion. 

“What options? I thought it was just pain unless an alpha helps,” Velda asks and Sunmi smiles, “Well, you can lock yourself in a room with some stuff I keep for emergencies, you can just stay with me and I will cuddle and massage you through it, or if you’re ready at the time, we can have sex,” Sunmi says, turning in her seat to look at the younger. “I think we need to go on a date first,” Velda smirks and leans forward, quickly pecking Sunmis cheek before hopping out of the truck with the little lynx cub in her arms. 

“Well, we have plenty of time to get to know each other, seems like this storm is going to keep us home for a while,” Sunmi chuckles, grabbing her mates bag and walking with the shorter into the house. “Oooh, can you teach me how to bake?” Velda asks with wide eyes and Sunmi nods, “Sure, we can make dinner and dessert together then when we eat, it will be our first date.”

“Do you live here alone?” Velda asks as Sunmi goes through her closet after insisting the omega needed to wear clean pijamas. “Yes, sometimes my sister, Choa, comes down and stays for a few days, but she is on a world tour right now,” The elder says, stepping out with a camisole and joggers.