-7-

“No, nope, what did you do?” Sunmi grumbles when Mark and Velda almost stumble down the stairs, looking nearly fucked out with their hair going in every direction and their cheeks flushed red. That was just the visual. 

The scent of desire still lingered, though, was now being replaced by content and relaxed pheromones. “Relax, they just scented each other,” Jackson says with a grin as he watches the two fall into the couch, giggling lightly as they curl into each other. “Is that what usually happens when an omega gets scented?” Sunmi asks and Jackson chuckles, “By another omega, yes. But if you were to scent her, Velda would probably hump you until she passed out. Unless she was close enough to her heat that her body got mad and caused pain to make you wait until the heat, so there is a higher chance of pregnancy.”

Sunmi simply nods in shock before turning back to the kitchen, “How long will they be like that?”

Jackson shrugs as his phone dings, resulting in him pulling it out and chuckling, “Um, probably for a few hours, but I have a feeling you’ll have visitors soon since the Typhoon has officially passed over us,” And on cue, Sunmi’s phone starts being blasted with texts, the first being from, you guessed it, Seokjin. ‘I already tracked your phone, I’m on my way with… everyone. But I’m bringing food, so be grateful and hope that Velda is very happy,’.

“Dude, you’re fucked,” Jackson grins, “Seokjins mate, Namjoon, is one of my buddies, so I know of the horrors,”

“Jackson, you know you can’t leave until Mark comes out of his daze from scenting Velda, right?” Sunmi smirks and the male pales. “I’m fucked, you’re fucked, we’re all fucked.”

“Well, not them, Seokjin loves them,”

“What the fuck?” Seokjin gaps when he walks in, Namjoon pausing right behind him with a few bags. “Jackson suggested it!” Sunmi exclaims as Mark and Velda continue to snuggle and share the occasional peck, “Why would you let her get scented by someone that isn’t me?” Seokjin whines, making the two omegas look up at him. “Because she and I tried scenting each other and she went a little crazy.”

Seokjin glares at the female alpha, “I wanted to be scent buddies with her,” Seokjin pouts and Jackson shrugs, “Join them now, you obviously have a bond with Vel, so it’s not like they’ll reject your presence.”

Though Seokjin seems like the boss in the relationship and usually is in public, when it comes to intimate things, such as scenting, he’ll ask permission. Before Seokjin can ask, Namjoon pecks his forehead, pushing him towards the couch where Velda and Mark instantly giggle, pulling him down between them.

“Maybe let’s go to the kitchen?” Namjoon suggests, avoiding the keens and coos of the three omegas. “But they’re about to strip~” Jackson whines, watching closely, resulting in Sunmi dragging him by the ear to the kitchen, Namjoon following to block his view.

Omegas were known to not like itchy fabrics, so when Seokjin was sent into omega space by Mark and Velda, the three were quick to rip off his jeans, leaving him in boxers and his pink sweater.

“Okay, since we are in the kitchen, I have to say this,” Jackson starts, turning to Namjoon, “If anything breaks or lights on fire, it’s the fault of your existence.”

“Seokjin says that a lot.”

When Velda comes to, she is shocked to see herself in a cozy snuggle pile with Mark and Seokjin, who were also starting to wake up. “I’m hungry,” Mark mumbles, rubbing his eyes while leaning against Seokjins leg. “Me too,” Seokjin agrees before noticing his jeans were gone and the thought of putting them back on made him cringe.

“Also, I’m in need of sweatpants,” Seokjin adds and Velda nods, “I can go through Sunmi’s closet, but you might be too tall,” She says, yawning and collapsing back onto them, despite the awkward position she landed in. “Eh, I’ll tell Jackson to go get a pair of my leggings for you,” Mark mumbles, standing and wobbling into the kitchen. 

Within seconds, Jackson is jogging out the door, avoiding looking at the omegas on the couch. “I had to get a mate that is a natural flirt!” Mark exclaims, groaning. “He even flirts with other alphas,” He adds, grabbing Velda and Seokjin, pulling them to the kitchen. 

“Feel better?” Sunmi asks, wrapping her arms around Veldas waist and kissing the top of her head. “Almost loopy, actually,” Velda reveals, leaning against her mate and sighing at the comfort of a simple touch. “Common, but I guess you’ll start to get used to it,” 

Velda giggles at the comment, “I guess I will, but maybe you shouldn’t bail just because I’m going a little crazy,” Sunmi blushes at being called out while Namjoon snickers, “Is that why she and Mark scented each other?” He asks and when Sunmi nods, Seokjin laughs, “All omegas do that the first time they get scented by their mate. All you have to do is let her scent you back.”

“I tried and she was about to mark me,” Sunmi whines and Namjoon nods, “She’ll act like it, but an omega never marks first, they just show their interest and desire for it,” The male alpha says while Mark smirks, “You seem very nervous,” 

“Of course I’m nervous, I don’t know how to relationship!” Sunmi exclaims and Velda shrugs, turning in her hold, “Neither do I, let’s figure out how to do ours, agreed?”

“Agreed.”