-14-Finale-

Namjoon and Sunmi made their way to the omega room, watching carefully as Chaeyoung was wheeled out on a gurney by the paramedics. “Your mate, rightfully, struck the teacher with lightning,” Lisa had said, after walking into the alpha room and ignoring the teacher to go sit in her mate’s, Jennie, lap. 

Both alphas were shocked to go into the classroom and see their omegas completely distressed in the back corner as paramedics tried to communicate with them. Velda and Jin just kept growling at them and Velda even showed off mini lightning strikes from the skin of her hands, drawing attention to the scorch marks and blistering burns.

Sunmi rushes forward to her mate, fretting over the wounds. “Ma’am, we need to treat her hands, those look to be third degree which requires immediate attention,” The paramedic says and Sunmi nods, ripping Velda away from Jin and sitting on a table with her mate in her lap. “Let them look at your hands,” Sunmi orders and Velda whimpers at the demand, thrusting her hands out, so her sleeves ride up and show her spot of blackened, charred skin.

“Good omega,” Sunmi praises, nuzzling over the mating mark. “She was mean,” Vel whimpers, watching as the medics tend to her hands, that she had as far away from herself as possible, and whenever a medic worked upwards, getting closer to her abdomen, a warning growl was very apparent.

“I know,” Sunmi assures, places her hands on the omegas belly to calm the protectiveness. “How about we try again in two days and you’ll be able to come into class with me?” Veldas eyes instantly light up at her alphas words, the same alpha that notices as soon as Velda was happy again, the sky cleared.

Judging by Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jins expressions, she wasn’t the only one that noticed. Sunmi knew they would have a lot to discuss when they got to the house.

Everyone decided to ignore the weather happenings and just go home for some relaxation while Sunmi and Velda dressed in formal casual style to  head to Minho’s house. They figured he would know a little more about what was going on and when they had called to ask, he invited them over for a family dinner… His wife actually screamed it over the phone, but all the same. So here the couple was, standing at the front door of a full on mansion as rapid running footsteps followed their ringing of the doorbell. The moment the door opened, the couple was in shock, seeing the female alpha. “So you’re who told Heechul about Velda!” Sunmi exclaims and Hani giggles nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

The pantsuit was what gave her away as the officer from the first day Velda met Sunmi. “Guilty as charged,” She hums before gasping, “Come in, come in! I’m sure we have a lot to talk about, but you need to meet your half siblings!” The woman grabs hands and pulls the two inside, Velda instantly whining because of her sore hands that still had blackened skin they were waiting to fall off or heal.

Sunmi holds back the growl rising in her throat and grabs Hani’s wrist, making the elder female alpha freeze and turn around, watching carefully as Sunmi removes her hand from Veldas. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were hurt. What happened?” Hani asks, continuing to lead them, but not touching. 

“Like you said, there is a lot to talk about,”