-13-

“Alright, the omegas are all up in your bed,” Taehyung says while Yoongi, Jackson, Taehyung, and Namjoon sit around the living room. “Good, now let’s just hope that my maybe father in law doesn’t cause any trouble,” Sunmi mutters as the doorbell rings. 

“Hello?” She says, peeling the door open while holding a dominant stance and slightly angry expression. “Hi, are you Sunmi?” The very-too-young-to-be-a-father man says, holding out his hand while his suit jacket screams expensive. “Yes, and you’re Heechul?” Sunmi responds shaking his hand. 

“Correct, I was hoping we would be able to discuss my daughter without her for a while? I don’t want to stress her out more after all she has gone through because of my mistakes,” Heechul says, shocking Sunmi who nods and gestures for him to come in. When entering the living room, Sunmi takes into consideration that the other four alphas were hiding behind the kitchen door.

“I’m going to cut to it,” Heechul starts, sighing as he plops onto the sofa. “I never knew Talia got pregnant, my parents just told me last month that they paid her off for silence and sent her to some random location. All because they wanted me to marry a random woman who ended up being my mate. We have two children together. I’m not sure how Velda would feel hearing all of this, but I, my wife, and our children would love to meet her and already welcome her into the family as well as you by right of true mates.”

Sunmi nods, taking a deep breath as she processes before nodding and making eye contact, “I will have to say no to you meeting her at the moment, simply for the reason of her heat just ended last night and she is in a post heat pregnancy state right now. But when she comes out of it a little, I don’t think either of us would mind getting to know all of you. I’m thinking since today is Thursday, how about next Saturday, you and her spend the day catching up-if she agrees- and then on Sunday, we all have dinner together?”

Heechul grins widely, nodding enthusiastically. “Sounds perfect, just small warning, my wife is the more dominant alpha, so she’ll be the ball buster on Sunday,” The -apparently birthing- alpha says, standing with his future daughter in law and hugging. “I’ll let you get back to her then and I’m sure your loud friend can give you my number,” Heechul chuckles before letting himself out.

“Dude, if this all goes well, you’ll be rich!”

After having the weekend to recover and come back to their senses, Seokjin and Velda were cleared to go back to school by their alphas who were assured that a new teacher was appointed for the omega class. Granted, the two were miserable and did not want to be out of bed and away from their mates.

“Sunmi, the teacher is mean and idiotic. Plus, my hips hurt, so can I just opt out of this stupid class?” Velda says as Sunmi carries her in, holding her like a koala. “No, there is a new teacher, so hopefully, you’ll learn something useful, like whether you want to give birth at home or in the hospita-”

“Home, I don’t like doctors,” Velda interrupts, turning her head to look at Seokjin as he walked with Namjoon beside them. The male omega didn’t feel well either, but since his pregnancy wasn’t going by as fast as hers, he was still able to move around, he just felt tired and short tempered. “Well, my uncle said that the new teacher was a midwife and will be giving lessons of parenting, rather than just showing you how to please an alpha and be a housewife.”

“Shouldn’t you take parenting classes, too?” Velda asks and Sunmi nods, “There is a new program starting next week where expecting mates will meet up in a larger classroom once a week to learn parenting skills together,”  Velda nods and whines when they enter the omega classroom, noticing the instant scent change. 

Usually the room simply smelt like lavender and milk from the pregnant omegas, but it was the smell and sound made it very obvious that someone was cooking meat in the room. Once Sunmi catches the scent of bacon, she quickly carries Velda back out, knowing the witch omega gets sick around meat, especially now. 

The new teacher was quick to notice, turning off the stove and rushing out. “Is everything alright?” She asks, also a beta, but a female with a much less idiotic aura. “She’s pregnant and of witch descent. Meat makes her sick just by having a scent,” Sunmi says while Velda looks up and places her curious gaze on the new teacher. “Alright, well, one of the wolf descents was craving bacon, so I’ll just go finish it up with the fan on and let you know when the smell is gone. I was told there were no omegan witch or fae descents. I’m Chaeyoung, by the way,”

Veldas lip curls up when the teacher takes a step closer and Chaeyoung chuckles, taking a step back, “Alright, you two must be newer mates, I’ll let you know when you can come in,” She then bows and walks back into the room while Seokjin steps over and pulls Velda away from Sunmi. “Sleepy,” Velda mumbles as soon as she is transferred to Jins arms, his scent lulling her to sleep.  Jin nods and slides against the wall, curling up with her on the floor while their alphas back away and make their way to class.

“Alright, you two, time for class,” Chaeyoung says about twenty minutes later, shaking the two omegas awake. Jin and Velda yawn with a nod, walking into the class while holding hands, only to stop in front of their usual seats, look around the room, and frown. “Ah, yes, I assigned seats so that socialization would be a little more common. Velda, I put you up front, next to Lisa because of your low vision, Seokjin, you’re in the back next to Youngjae.”

Velda was instantly crying, wiping her eyes with her sweater paw and gripping tighter onto Jins arm while rain drops started to stutter against the windows. “Odd, it was supposed to be sunny all day,” Chaeyoung mumbles before shrugging and clapping her hands, “Chop chop, get to your seats,”

“Miss,” The girl in the front with bangs, Lisa, says, holding up her hand, “You can’t separate them, they’re bonded,” The teacher simply rolls her eyes and pulls the two apart. While Jin was simply uncomfortable from the vibes he was feeding off of from Velda, the latter was full on sobbing now, the rain getting harder with her lack of breathing. 

“Please, bonds only form between mates,” Chaeyoung ignorantly states and it occurs to everyone in the room that she may know about the physicalities of omegas, but not the mentalities. “Go to your seat, Seokjin,” Chaeyoung says and the male does so very slowly as the farther away he gets, the more Velda cries as Chaeyoung holds her by the wrist. 

“Velda, I don’t know what’s accepted where you’re from, but this attitude will not be tolerated. Go to your seat,” The teacher says when Velda tries pulling away and getting to Seokjin. The pregnant witch simply whimpers and pulls again, not paying any mind to the fact that her powers were surfacing from her distress. “Now!” Chaeyoung exclaims and instead of having the omegan instincts force her to listen, Veldas powers take over and lightning flashes outside while Chaeyoung screeches and falls to the ground, her hair fluffing up as she takes deep breaths, small, lightning shaped lines spreading up from the palm of her hand. As soon as she was released, Velda rushed to Seokjin, koalaing to him and aggressively rubbing herself on his scent glands to surround herself by the comfort.  

“Can someone call the alpha room? I think we need to stay home for a few more days,” Seokjin mutters, shivering as he starts to relax a little too much since Velda started comfort slicking. “Yeah, I’ll go, someone else needs to go to the front office and request a new teacher and an ambulance for this one,”