-12-

“Nope, no transfusions will be needed,” Mark states as soon as he steps into the house, “I can smell her pregnancy from here,”

Sunmi smiles brightly, doing a little jig before calming down. “Okay, thank you,” She says and as soon as Mark exits the house, she runs upstairs and jumps into the bed, nuzzling the pink mark on her neck, “What?”  Velda whines, but still leans into the touch. 

“You’re pregnant,” Sunmi whispers and Velda hums, starting to fall back asleep until the words truly register. “Really?” She asks and when Sunmi nods, the smaller grins, “Can we go see Jinnie?”

“Namjoon already texted me and so did Yoongi and Jimin, everyone is on their way here,” The omega nods and holds her arms up, grinning when Sunmi takes the hint and picks her up. “What do you want to wear?” The alpha asks, stepping into the closet.

The two had a bath the night before when Veldas' heat broke for a little while and when another wave never came in the night, Sunmi called for Mark to start preparing for a maybe needed transfusion. But luckily, it wasn’t needed. 

“Fluffy,” Is all Velda says, staring off as her hands rub over her belly, her eyes starry with happiness. Omegas naturally have a desire for children, so when they first find out they’re pregnant, there is a daze that lasts for a few hours to a few days. Within that span of time, they seek attention of other omegas and nesting-like objects, so anything fluffy or soft. 

Sunmi nods and grabs some boyshorts underwear, a loose tank-top, and the pile of fuzzy blankets Seokjin brought after her first heat. After dressing and wrapping Velda in a blanket and throwing the other two over her own shoulders, Sunmi carries her downstairs, covering the couch in the blankets before setting Velda in the corner of it and going to the door, right as the bell rings.

“Put him on the couch,” Sunmi grins, seeing as when she opened the door, she was greeted with Namjoon holding Seokjin, who had the same dazed expression as Velda, wrapped in an identical blanket. 

“We brought food,” Jungkook and Hoseok grin, their alphas behind them with proud grins. Sunmi steps aside to allow the two omegas past before walking with the three alphas, “What has you three so happy?”

“Jungkook and Hoseok want to go off their contraceptives. They told their parents that we are their mates last night,” Yoongi states and Sunmi grins, ‘manly’ hugging all of them. “Hoseoks parents didn’t take it too well, since they aren’t fans of polyamory, but they aren’t mad, so that’s good,” Taehyung says, leaning on the door frame to stare lovingly as his and Jimin's omega and Jungkook try to get Velda and Seokjin to eat.

“Velda looks a lot healthier than when this heat started,” Hoseok comments and Sunmi nods, “Mark had ordered some weight gain powder for her, it came in the day before, so she has had three a day for the past three days,” The female alpha says and Jungkook grins, “She is healthy enough to carry a baby now without complications.” He says and both of the dazed omegas blink carefully from their cuddling, looking around before giggling at each other and nuzzling into their blankets.

“You two feel okay?” Namjoon asks and the pregnant omegas nod happily, “Feel really good,” Seokjin mumbles, stretching against Velda so their bellies press against each other. “Where is Baby?” Velda mumbles and Sunmi shrugs, “Probably playing in the woods, sleeping under our bed, or visiting Mark and Jackson.”

“Okay,” Velda mumbles, shivering from a sudden draft and tossing her leg over Seokjins waist so she could hug his chest while straddling him and heat leaching. “You two need to eat,” Namjoon mentions and the two instantly perk, their eyes shifting to glow for a split second. “Noodles?” They both question and Jungkook and Hoseok look to their alphas, “Do we talk at the same time too?” They ask.

At the same time.

It takes a minute for the two to realise, but they eventually look at each other with wide eyes and giggle with nods before going through their bags of goodies to share with the other omegas. “We brought ramen and frozen chow mein,” Hoseok mumbles and Taehyung nods, “Us alphas will go cook everything that requires it,”

“Wow, I didn’t think they would do that,” Yoongi states. The alphas had been cooking different noodles for over thirty minutes and they were going to feed their omegas, but were shocked at the sight of all four of them in their underwear, without shirts, piled on each other.

“Food?” Velda questions, her head peeking out between Jungkook and Seokjins knees. “Yes, but the shirt needs to go back on,” Sunmi scolds and Velda whines, but still grabs it, slowly pulling it over her head.

“Not comfy,” Velda mutters, pulling herself from the pile and gently reaching for the bowl of stir fried veggies her mate was holding. “I know, but you’ll get over it,” Sunmi chuckles and the entire room goes quiet as everyone starts eating.

It was all quiet until the front door slammed open and Jackson ran into the room with Mark, “Sunmi, have you checked your phone lately?” Jackson pants while Mark joins his fellow omegas. “No, it’s upstairs, why?” The female alpha asks as her mate starts feeding herself while watching the interaction. 

“No reason, just A RICH MAN CALLING TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF HIS DAUGHTERS ALPHA!” Jackson exclaims and all the omegas jump in shock. “Calm down, what?” Sunmi says and Mark sighs.

“Some guy named Kim Heechul called him asking if you were around because you haven’t answered your phone the entire week and he wanted to discuss the arrangements of his daughter’s whereabouts.”

“Huh, forgot about that… Wonder if they found my mother?” Velda mumbles and Seokjin giggles, sneaking a bite of her food, only to offer her one of his. “They did not, but your father may be able to aid your protection, so maybe go get your phone and return his calls,” Jackson says sarcastically and Sunmi nods, jogging upstairs.

Maybe twenty minutes later, Sunmi comes down stairs with wide eyes. “There is a multi-millionaire on his way to my house to discuss my mate as if she is an object.” The alpha female growls, her angry expression fading as soon as her mate looks at her with worry. 

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine,”