-11-

It was about three weeks later that Sunmis childhood beta friend came into town. Granted, since she was never called, Seulgi walked into her best friends house with her spare key and just stood. Gapping at the female omega that was only wearing underwear, whining as Sunmi attempted to massage out her menstrual cramps. 

While Sunmi did growl in warning and surprise, Velda just whined and curled up against the alpha. “You bitch! You couldn’t even shoot me a text that you have a mate?”

“Hello, Seulgie, nice to see you, too,” Sunmi mutters, pushing the aggression away and going back to rubbing her mates belly, “Why was I not informed?” Seulgi grunts, plopping on the couch in front of the couple. “I called you thr-three weeks ago and never got a re-response,” Velda states, stuttering anytime that Sunmi directly touched a cramp.

Seulgi flushes pink and flips her hair, “That is beside the point, how long have you been together and why do I not have any nieces or nephews on the way?” The single in the room pouts and Sunmi laughs at her hidden embarrassment. “Two and a half months, and because her next heat isn’t until next month.”

“Fine, apology accepted. I was just stopping by in between airports. I have to go to Russia for a fashion show, and then a few other places. So I’ll see you again in about five months… You better have a kid on the way for me to start spoiling when I come back,” Seulgi declares, hugging Sunmi and kissing her cheek before doing the same to the omega. 

“Nice meeting you,” Velda mumbles when the beta slams the front door behind her. The mates look at each other and stare for a moment before bursting into laughter, Velda ending it with winces of pain. “Let’s get back to your massage,”

“They synced up,” Namjoon states as he steps into his first class, plopping next to Sunmi, across from Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung. It had been two months since Veldas heat and Seokjins lack of contraceptives. “I thought you said that took a year?” Sunmi says before she realises the hidden information in the statement, “Is my mate in heat?”

“No, but as soon as they saw each other, they keened and their scents got sweeter, so we need to take them home after this class,” Namjoon says and the other three alphas shrug, not really understanding their dilemmas.

“What about Hoseok and Jungkook? Are they still on suppressants?” Sunmi asks, switching topics. “Yup, haven’t marked them,” Jimin says, winking. “What does that mean?” Namjoon asks and Yoongi rolls his eyes, looking around to make sure there was nobody close enough to listen and rat them out, “Until we are ready for pups, their marks are where others can’t see.”

The elder two alphas nod, practically mind blown. “Guess it’s too late for me to do that and you already have stuff planned,” Namjoon says and everyone relaxes in their seats, trying to pay attention as the teacher spouts random and sexist information. That is, until someone knocks on the door, leaving the teacher to grudgingly stand and make his way to the door. Though, what he says, angers most of the class, “What gives an omega like you the idea that you’re allowed to interrupt my class?” He growls and when the omega audibly whimpers, Taehyung and Jimin jump up, growling.

“Alphas~” Hoseok whimpers, running to Taehyung and Jimin as his entire body trembles, “What’s going on, baby?” Jimin asks as he and Taehyung kiss over the scent glands in his neck. “Ji-jinnie a-an’ V-Vel-” Hoseok starts, but completely passes out. Omegas are known for being easily overwhelmed, especially when they are in distress, only to be yelled at by an angry alpha that attacks them with pheromones. Yoongi punches the teacher on the way out, for Taehyung and Jimin, as he follows his friends to the omega class, deciding that Jungkook would probably need calming down as well.

The rest of the class that had mates in the class also follow, but are quick to leave to their vehicles when the door opens. “Why in the world would you let your omegas come to school in heat?” The beta exclaims and all the omegas in the room whine, showing that the scent of heat pheromones sent them into omega space.

“They were fine this morning, not everything is predictable, so shut the fuck up and go make an announcements that all omegas need to be picked up by their mates,” Namjoon growls, his eyes glowing red as they follow the beta out of the room.

 “Alpha!” Seokjin and Velda cry, their glowing eyes glazed over with pain as they don’t move from their curled up positions against each other. “Grab ‘em and go,” Yoongi states and the two grab their omegas, pulling them apart and rushing to their vehicles.

“Velda, how did this all start? Your scent was normal this morning,” Sunmi says, getting into the driver's seat with Velda straddling her lap, just kind of ignoring the liquids flowing into her lap. “Teacher yelled at us for cuddling and Jinnies scent changed and then I started cramping a lot.” She mumbles into Sunmi’s chest, wiggling her crotch against the alphas lap.

Sunmi nods, trying to keep her eyes on the road despite the sexual action. “It hurts more this time,” Velda whimpers and Sunmi sighs, pulling over, “Do you want to wait until we get home, or do you want me to help you a little now?”

“Help me,” Velda whispers, moaning loudly as Sunmi rips her pants and underwear off, massaging her bare thighs. The small omega starts wiggling her hips, suckling on her alphas neck, keening everytime the nimble hands get closer to her leaking hole.

“I love you,” Sunmi whispers, gently thrusting her fingers into the omega, reveling in the whine of pleasure and watching in awe as Velda starts riding her fingers. 

Velda eventually stutters her movements and collapses against Sunmi, panting heavily, allowing the alpha a chance to start speeding home. “I‘m sorry about your car,” Velda mumbles and Sunmi chuckles, “All good, it just means anyone who gets in will know you’re mine,”

The omega hums in agreement before drifting off to sleep.