-10-

“How was your week?” The omega teacher asks as Sunmi walks Velda to her desk. “Fine, why?” Velda asks, completely confused as to why he was talking to her and her mate. “I need to know if you need a doctor appointment or anything. Since you’re a student, the school will help with any medical needs since you have yet to be informed.”

Velda stares with furrowed eyebrows and a gaping mouth before shaking her head, “Just because you weren’t taught how to inform me, doesn’t mean I’m in the dark. I’m also not pregnant,” Sunmi sighs and rubs Veldas shoulders. 

“Um, sweetie, after spending a heat with an alpha, you’re pregnant. I’m sorry, but that’s the truth, especially since you were with your mate,” With that, Sunmi turns to glare, “Don’t belittle her, we know more about her body than you do. Plus, we didn’t mate, as we have only known each other for two weeks. She is not pregnant, yet, and you need to back off!”

Something about omegas: once they have given birth to their first litter of pups, they are kicked out of school and not allowed to work. Having pups- no matter how the omega ended up pregnant- means they’re adults that are financially supported by their mate. It also means they are no longer pure, so if a pregnant omega or parent omega were to go outside without a visible mating mark, any alpha can legally claim them by marking them.

The omega teacher, a beta, nods, quickly running off to his desk while Velda pouts in her chair. “I don’t even have a mating mark, why would they think we copulated?” The omega mumbles and Sunmi chuckles, “Copulated? Why such big words?” The alpha teases, poking the youngers belly.

“It’s what came to mind,” Velda snaps and perks up when Seokjin steps into the room with Jungkook and Hoseok behind him. “Jinnie!” She squeals and the elder male omega runs over, swooping her into a bear hug. 

At the physical affection from each other, the two keen in comfort, nuzzling the others neck. “Maybe don’t separate them that long again. Omegan bonds aren’t supposed to be separated for more than five days,” Jungkook says, holding hands with Hoseok as the two make their way to their seats across the table.

Needless to say, the rest of the day was spent with the two cuddling non-stop and even scenting each other in between classes to the point their scents were so strong and they were so loopy that Namjoon and Sunmi went to the Namjin household.

While the omegas cuddled in Namjoon and Seokjins bed, the alphas talked. “So, Seokjin already started a nursery?” Sunmi asks with a grin and Namjoon chuckles, “Government officially cut off his contraceptives last week because they found out we marked each other. So we are just waiting for his heats to start up again.”

“So it will be around the time of Veldas next heat?” Sunmi asks and when Namjoon nods, the girl chuckles, “They’re going to be so excited to be pregnant together,” She says and Namjoons jaw drops, “You guys are going to mate?”

“Yeah, Velda wants a diploma and since omegas aren’t allowed to come back after giving birth, her next heat will leave her having the baby right around two months after graduation.” Sunmi says and Namjoon shakes his head, “No, male omegas are pregnant for seven months, female omegas are pregnant for five. And if that’s the time you have in your head, how often are female omega heats? Males are every two months.”

“Oh, so we might be cutting it a little close, her heat is in three months… Unless they sync up,” Sunmi mumbles and Namjoon shakes his head, “It takes about a year for heats to sync up, but their periods will and those will be the weeks that we leave them in a house together while we go stay somewhere else.”

“So basically, Tao is your brother and I’m going to meet your adoptive parents tonight?” Sunmi asks as she and her mate walk through Torrid for Veldas pants. The girl had managed to put on some weight since her first heat, and like most omegas, it all went to her thighs, hips, and breasts. Luckily, she only wore Sunmis sweatshirts and t-shirts, so they only had to get bras, pants, and underwear from Torrid, the most common store for mated omegas.

“Yes, his dad is the chief of police and will interrogate you, but his mom will probably grab you by your collar to give you a warning of some sort,” Velda explains with a grin, holding a space print bra up to her chest, nodding in confirmation while Sunmi takes it and tosses it into the cart. The alpha refused to let the omega try things on out of paranoia that there could possibly be a camera or someone watching.

“Am I acting tonight, or anything like that?” Sunmi questions and laughs at Vels offended expression, “No, you be you. They’re used to me, you don’t compare to my insanity and you know it,” The omega snaps jokingly, tossing a sundress at the alpha. “Well, grab a few more things and we’ll go get lunch.