Chapter 5

A prison cell. 

George had spawned in a large 100 by 100 block prison cell. 

"What the fuck." He whispered to himself, looking around.

It was made entirely out of stone brick with the exception of one wall with a few iron bars placed as windows, and the singular iron door as the exit. The place was horribly kept, cobwebs seemingly everywhere, without any chairs, beds or excess blocks.

It was just a plain, empty, dirty prison cell.

Certainly not was George was expecting to see when he logged into minecraft. 

George frowned, but slowly took better notice of what was around him. At the bottom of his vision he could see his health, hunger, and an empty hotbar.

He himself was wearing his signature clout goggles, and sky blue shirt, with the Supreme logo instead reading 'GeorgeNotFound'. He was amused to find out he had basically spawned into the game wearing his own merch.

"Language!" called out a familiar voice. George turned around to face Bad, who was wearing a dark black hoodie and pants that completely covered his face, akin to his minecraft skin. 

A quick relief filled George as he saw a familiar face, but was soon filled with panic as he grabbed both Bad's shoulders. "Bad, where the hell are we?!" He yelled.

George couldn't see through the darkness of Bad's hoodie the facial expression he made. "How would I know?" He replied gently pushing George away. "I'm just as confused as you are."

George bit his lip as he looked around him. There were a two other people in the cell with him, excluding bad.

One guy, stepped forward, he wore a big purple hoodie leaving his light blonde hair and blue eyes exposed. He was a certainly younger than them, looking to be in his mid-teens. "I'm pretty sure we're in some weird jail cell." He explained. "There's lava surrounding the whole thing so we wouldn't even be able to get out of here if we tried." 

George's brows furrowed slightly as he processed the information while Bad went for the introductions. "Hey, I've heard your voice before, I'm BadBoyHalo." He said, extending out a hand. 

The kid chuckled, pointing over his head. "We have name tags, so I can kinda tell already." He informed. George jolted up slightly at the information as he read the kid's name, 'Purpled'.

George's face lit up as he remembered what Dream had said about him before. From what he knew Purpled was a very skilled solo bedwars player.

"Hey, I remember you!" He suddenly said. "You're uhm- Pro water person!"

Purpled gave off a laugh. "I guess you call me that." He replied. "And you're George from Dream right?"

George returned a playful smrik. "Pfft... never heard of a George from Dream." He joked. "I'm GeorgeNotFound thank you." 

They both laughed a bit, as Purpled gestured them both towards one of the iron windows. George from the corner of his eye could see the bubbling lava. "That's the lava." Purpled confirmed, just repeating the thoughts in George's head. 

"Fall in there and you're dead." Spoke another voice from the corner of the room. It was a deeper voice, one that George was unfamiliar with. "Not like we could jump over it anyways, not without blocks."

Bad and George exchanged looks as they looked at the man, his skin being that of a simple Steve. He seemed so completely and utterly hopeless with himself as he slouched back onto the floor, his hair a complete mess, and his broken facial expression almost out of a horror movie.