Chapter 1: The Start

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up panting, his face had an expression like he just saw a ghost. Cold sweat coming down from his face. He look down and try to calm down since he was breathing like oxygen is lacking. 

"A terrible Nightmare" Jungkook said.

Once he calm down he sigh in relief that everything was fine. It was just a nightmare, though that nightmare is true. Its already 5 and a half years since that event happened and Jungkook slowly move on. Beside if he doesn't move on and sulk down on his room nothing will happened to him and his parents won't be proud with him.

He was suddenly startled when he heard the sound of alarm. He got his alarm that is on the table near his bed and look at it with horror. "Oh No! I'm gonna be late!" Jungkoo said. 

Jungkook quickly turn off his alarm and put it on the table. He quickly run towards the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that he got dress and run away from his apartment. 

"Jackson Hyung will kill me again." Jungkook said as he was running. Last time he was late Jackson gave him tons of work as punishment. He ended up getting a 2 hours of sleep in 3 days since he had too many works. Jungkook doesn't want that to happened.

Jeon Jungkook is working in the company named: Big Hit International. This company is famous airline and in sea. They owned some of the biggest airport and biggest international planes in Seoul. Not only the air but in sea too. This company had 6 big ships, and one of them were consider as the best luxury ship in the world. Its known as  Bangtan Ship. When your in this ship, you felt like a King and Queen. Living in luxury, it was one beautiful ship.

Jungkook wanted to work as service crew in one of those ships, but he ended up working in the company's building dealing with stupid paper works everyday.  It disappoint him but this is good rather than staying jobless.

Jungkook then quickly run inside the building and quickly went to the elevator and press the button to go to the floor where he works. 

Thing!

The elevator door open and saw that everyone was busy working here and there. He quickly went to his desk and sigh in relief that everyone is busy working to even notice that he came late. 

"Your later again." 

Well Almost everyone.