Chapter 9: Turning workaholic

3rd Person's

When Taehyung came back after all the event, he still thinking on how to catch those Criminals. He hope that he'll get news immediately so that this problem will soon be gone. It gives him headache with all of this work.

He sigh tiredly and open his computer. Make a few clicks and he saw his cute personal assistant who is working hard. "Ah~ Seeing you is enough to make my headache away~." Taehyung said but he shook his head. "What the hell am I saying!?" Taehyung said. He then decided to see what did his cute P. A did when he was gone. He saw the interaction of Jimin and Jungkook and he felt a little bit piss off that Jimin came close to Jungkook again.

But he was surprised when he heard that Jungkook knew, jungkook knes all along that his been tortured by his own boss yet he decided to stay? Taehyung was impressed with that.

"Your more interesting than I thought you would be Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung smirk.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When Jungkook come in company he got this uncomfortable feeling that all eyes is on him. Everyone is whispering and mumbling while they observe him and it makes Jungkook very uncomfortable. So he looks down and just hurry up go to his mini office.

But before he got to elevator someone pull his hand. He look who is it and its Yugeom.

"Geomy, Where are we going? I'll be late to my work if your gonna keep dragging me." Jungkook said worriedly.

But Yugeom didn't say anything. He keep dragging Jungkook to this unknown room. When they are inside, Jungkook sae that Yugeom isn't the only one who is in the room but Mark, Youngjae, and Bambam as well are in the room and they are all looking at him intensely.

"Uhm... Why am I here?" Jungkook said nervously.

"Is It true?" Mark said.

"True what Mark Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"That Your that Bastard's New P. A.?" Bambam said.

"You mean Mr. Kim?" Jungkook said.

"Just answer the question Jungkook." Yugeom said seriously.

Jungkook gulp and he nod. "Ne..."

The intense atmosphere went away. All of them smile at him. "Then why didn't you tell us, specially me? I thought we were best friends." Yugeom said pouting.

"Well.... Ever since I become his P. A we rarely see each other so...." Jungkook said.

"When did you become his P. A anyway?" Youngjae asked.

"I think its been 2 weeks and a day now?" Jungkook said.

"That long already!?" Bambam said.

"I'm surprised that You last that long. He isn't giving you a hard time right?" Mark said worriedly.

"Not really, though I'm more busier than usual." Jungkook said.

"His not turning you to workaholic right?" Bambam said.

"Ah.... Well..." Jungkook thought back, Taehyung is really turning him a workaholic. He almost everyday skip breakfast so that he won't be late to work, he doesn't take break during works because everytime he did Taehyung will asked him another task and he needs to do it on time. Then Jungkook rarely eat dinner now a days since he would go home tiredly since Taehyung is torturing him with work.