Chapter 15: A Gift

3rd Person's pov

After visiting Jungkook, they all decided to leave him so he could rest well. Taehyung decided to go back to his office, but before they can get there he received a Call From Hoseok about the incident.

"He what!?" Taehyung said as he was in the car with Yoongi and Namjoon heading back to his office.

"I said he won't talk unless we present that angel he saw the other night, and Guest who's that angel?" Hoseok said.

"Tsk, thats not possible Jungkook is currently unwell." Taehyung said coldly. He was annoyed when he recieve the news.

"Well, We can't do much. No matter what we will do he won't talk. I even threatened him that doesn't work either." Hoseok said.

"I'll talk to that bastard then." Taehyung said.

"Okay then. I'll wait for you guys." Hoseok said.

Taehyung hung up the phone and look at Yoongi who is driving the Car. "Hyung, Turn around to Hospital. I'll be the one who's gonna talk to that bastard." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Yoongi said and turn around the Car and went off.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they got there. Taehyung quickly met up with Hoseok.

"Where is that Bastard!?" Taehyung saud coldly and Hoseok pointed the room behind him.

Taehyung then open the door and he walk inside to see the man was laying on the bed looking paeticularly nowhere. But when Taehyung came in, his head turns to Taehyung.

" I see, You were behind this." The man said.

"So you know me huh~?" Taehyung said.

"How Can't I? Your one Famous one both in legal and illegal ones. Your the son of Mr. Kim Jae Hyung right? The most feared Leader of Mafia once upon a time." The man said

"Don't you dare mentioned that bastards name infront of me ever again." Taehyung said glaring coldly. This guy is lucky that they are in the hospital, if not Taehyung already punch this guy and make sure his face will broken.

"Hm" The guy smirk. "I can see a Family complex. But~ 🤷‍♂️ If your here so that you can get any information from me. Then let me tell you You won't." Thr Guy said and look at Taehyung seriously. "No matter what you'll do. Torture me? Go ahead, Kill me? Go ahead I will never talk Unless you present that angel." The Guy said.

"Even I'm willing to give you money you won't talk?" Taehyung said.

"Nope, Even if your gonna give up up your own company to  me, I won't talk." The guy said.

"What do you want from him? Why him? " Taehyung said.

The man sigh and look up in celling. "Because I think He'll bring Me a Miracle." The Guy said and Gave a small smile.

Taehyung was surprised with this. "Well Jungkook is really a miracle." Taehyung Thought.

"Tsk, Miracle. That doesn't exist." Taehyung said and turn around and walk away the room.