Chapter 31: Cupid Arrows

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung then walk towards Jungkook apartment and everything is on fire and burn. But there still a passageway where Taehyung can get in.

"Jungkook!? Jungkook!?" Taehyung said.

"Here!"

Taehyung heard that small cute voice. He then went towards the sound and saw it was the bathroom. Jungkook was groaning in pain while holding his head.

"You-" Taehyung run towards Jungkook but stop when he saw that Jungkook was completely naked laying on the bathtub. Taehyung was stunt, seeing those beautiful fair legs that he thinks would be good, the expose d*** and small waste, Taehyung was seeing heaven. 

Taehyung snap out when he heard Jungkook groan in pain. He turn around and didn't look at Jungkook. "Ahm... Your okay?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook when he his dizzyness subsided he then look at the person who was talking to him and he saw that Taehyung was facing his back from him. Jungkook then look hisself and he is naked, so he blush and quickly pulled his legs to his chest. 

"Ahm... Taehyung, Can you pass me any Towel and clothes there?" Jungkook said shyly.

Taehyung look around and saw it was on fire. "On Fire." Taehyung said.

"What should I do now?" Jungkook murmur.

Taehyung then removed his coat. "Wear this." Taehyung said and throw to Jungkook his Coat.

(A/n: Something like this. Picture isn't mine got it from Google Image)

Jungkook got the Coat and wrap it around him.