Chapter 32: Living with him

3rd Person's Pov

When Taehyung woke up, he saw the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He doesn't mind waking up every morning when he was greeted by a beautiful face like this. Well, he woke up and saw that Jungkook face inches far from him and Jungkook was asleep. Taehyung can examine how beautiful this bunny is. He put his hand on the bunny's cheek and careless his face ever so gently. 

"I really don't mind waking up every morning like this." Taehyung said and gave Jungkook a kiss in the forehead. Taehyung smile but when he saw that Jungkook groan a bit, Taehyung quickly pretend that he asleep.

Jungkook on the other hand felt something soft yet a bit heavy on his cheek, he also felt a comfortable warm around him which leads him to sleep again but he was bother by the soft thingi on his cheek. So he open his eyes a little bit and when his vision cleared he was surprised. His eyes widden and he quickly sat up.

"What the hell!?" Jungkook thought and look at Taehyung's direction who was asleep.

"Oh Yeah! My apartment exploded last night and I stayed with him." Jungkook said and he look at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. 

"His so handsome~"  Jungkook said and he shook his head and slap his two cheek gently. "What the hell am I thinking!? You should be thankful that he let you sleep beside him... You should be thankful that you had a chance to see him up this close." Jungkook said and he look at Taehyung once more. 

"Ah~ If I had a phone I already took a stolen picture.... But Ah~ My phone is already gone so thus my other stuff..." Jungkook said and look down.  He sigh and climb out of the bed slowly not waking Taehyung up. But as he tried to stand up he fall again. 

"Ayah..." Jungkook said and touch his ankle. He forget that he had a damage on his ankle.

"What happned?" Taehyung said as he pretend that he was awoken by the sound of Jungkook falling down.

"Ahm... Ah... Sorry to wake you up." Jungkook said and look down.

"Its okay, I was awoke all that time." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised.

"What!?" Jungkook said, "Did he heard what I just said?" Jungkook Thought.

"Anyway~ What are you doing on the floor?" Taehyung said.

"I just fell, I forgot that I had a broken ankle." Jungkook said.

"Where are you planning to go anyway?" Taehyung said.

"Ahm... To the kitchen. I was planning to make breakfast as a thanks for letting me stay here." Jungkook said. 

"Well." Taehyung said and got out of the bed and walk beside Jungkook and carry him. Jungkook blus at this.

"Sorry, If I'm a little bit heavy..." Jungkook said.

"Not really, I'm actually worried if your eating properly."Taehyung said.

"I see..." Jungkook said looking down. 

They went down stairs and Taehyung settle Jungkook on the living room in the couch. "You could watch some movies while I make the breakfast." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you? I really feel guilty about all of this." Jungkook said in worried.

"No its fine, I don't want that you'll get hurt more than you are. Beside think about this as my apology. " Taehyung said.