Chapter 10: Because His Mine

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook's heart can't forget what his boss just did earlier. That kind of doing bothers him because Jungkook keep saying that was wrong but... He can't say that he didn't like being embraced by his boss like that. If anything, it was the opposite. 

"I should forget about that or else it will affect my work." Jungkook thought, but it seems he can't forget about it no matter what.

"But in the first place, why did he do that?" Jungkook thought.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Soon Jungkook look at his Computer and his mini tablet. The tablet look expensive, but it was provided by Mr. Kim but Jungkook doesn't bring it home. He only use this tablet for business purposes like right now. He grab the tablet and its mini pen and went to Mr.Kim's office. He then made a knock and wait until Mr. Kim would reply.

"Come In." He finally heard that deep voice. Jungkook took a deep breath and open the door. 

"Good Afternoon Sir." Jungkook said and close the door. "I'm here to remind you about the important meeting with Miss. Go an hour from now." Jungkook said.

"Right~" Taehyung said annoyed he roll his eyes. "If isn't for business I'm not willing to see that Bitch." Taehyung murmur. 

Jungkook was surprised, but he didn't say anything. 

"You Knew JB right? Go get that special flash drive. Tell him I need it for the meeting with Miss Go and he knows what to give you." Taehyung said. 

"Right away Sir." Jungkook said.

"And be back within 3 minutes or else you'll be jobless." Taehyung said coldly.

"Understood." Jungkook said and quickly went to JB's department. When he got there all eyes on him and he really felt uncomfortable. Everyone started to whisper again. But he forget about those and look for JB but turns out he wasn't here. So he started walking around and look for JB but he ended up bumping into some girl. That girl was holding some papers that flew away.

"I'm sorry Miss." Jungkook said and quickly extend his hand. The girl glare deadly at him and slap his hand away. The Girl stand up and brush the imaginary dust from her skirt. 

"Are you blind?" The Girl said.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"You should be, look what you have done. Now my work will be doubled arranging this papers." The Girl said. 

"I apologized for that." Jungkook said.

"Your one sly Worker. I don't know why did you ever become Mr. Kim's P.A. anyway ugh!" The girl said and Jungkook look down. The girl started to pick the papers and she glare at Jungkook.

"Aren't you gonna help me with this?" The girl said.

"Ah... Sorry again." Jungkook said and started helping the girl and the girl just roll her eyes.

"What is happening here?" JB showed up.

"Ah! Sir JB, this Boy bump into me. " The girl said in digust.

JB look who was the boy and smile. "Oh, Kookie your here." JB said.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I cause JB-hyung." Jungkook said.