Chapter 34: Rival Family

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was bothered by what just Taehyung was said. "Never letting me go?... Does... He.. What is he even meant by that?.... Why does he keep saying those words to me?." Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook startled and look at thenperson who called him. "Jimin hyung." Jungkook said.

"You've been into space just a minute ago, What happened? Something bothering you?" Jimin said.

"Well..." Jungkook said and look down. "I'm confused as to why Taehyung is always saying that I'm his, or he'll never let me go. What does he meant by that?" Jungkook said.

"Well, Taehyung is a man who will do anything to get what he wanted. So you... Jungkook will be his." Jimin said.

"By His~? What does it mean?" Jungkook said.

"It means he likes you and he doesn't want to let you go." Jin said and walk towards him while carrying a tray, of snacks and drinks. He settle the tray in the table.

Jungkook blush hearing that. "Eh?" Jungkook said.

"I was going to say that But... Anyway Jungkook what Jin hyung say is what he meant. You know, Taehyung is treating you nicely, his smiling at you which he never had done with someone before. Most of all, Your the first person well except for us friends of him, that ever step foot in his house. Most of the '' fling '' he had with didn't even step on this house." Jimin said.

" What Jimin is saying, That Your so special For Taehyung that he treats you in special ways. Taehyung cares for you, really. " Jin said.

" You guys... Really think so? " Jungkook said.

" Yeah... He-" Jin said but he was cut off when he heard the door open.

" Who could be that? " Jimin said.

" The only one who can access the door is us Friends of Taehyung so it might be the others. " Jin said and the others walk to them.

" Access the door?" Jungkook said.

"Hey Guys." Hoseok said.

"You see Jungkook, Taehyung's door is automatic. He set a system where you need to put your thumb near the door. When your prints would be recognised then you can enter this place, if you aren't then the door will remain close and lock." Jin said.

"Woah~ Thats amazing." Jungkook said.

"Right~?" Jimin said.

"Taehyung had the coolest technologies." Yoongi said and sat down on the couch beside Jimin.

"Speaking of, where is he?" Namjoon said.

"Upstairs." Jin said.

"You guys are here." Taehyung said who was on the stairs. He then walk down  towards them.

"Speaking of the devil." Hoseok said.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"We had a good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear?" Hoseok said.

"Good news." Taehyung said.

"Well we found the man who is all behind this but he escape again." Hoseok said and Taehyung scoft.

"Though we found the man who hired him to do all of this which is this guy." Hoseok said and put a picture on the table where two mans, inside of the Cafe behind the glass were talking.