Chapter 21: Captured

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up, he wanted to sleep again but he felt his back of the neck is killing him in pain. So he sat up, stretch a bit. He try sleeping again but he just remembered that he is at work.

"Ah! Mr. Kim would kill me!" Jungkook thought and quickly run away from his office towards to Taehyung's but, on the way he bump into someone, leaving that someone drop all the papers he was carrying.

"Ah! Sorry!" Jungkook said and quickly bow.

"Its okay."

Jungkook look up and saw he bump into Hoseok and behind him was Namjoon.

"Sorry, Hyung." Jungkook said and he kneel down to help Hoseok pick all the papers.

"Nah~ Its okay." Hoseok said.

They are picking papers until Jungkook pick one picture. He look at the picture and he kinda felt that he see this man before.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok said and look at Jungkook.

"Hyung, Who is this man?" Jungkook said.

"Ah~ Its just a missing person that were looking for. You know me, as a Detective Police I had more missing person to look for." Hoseok said.

"I see." Jungkook said and gave the picture to Hoseok.

"That guy is familiar though, I think I see him before...." Jungkook said and look down thingking.

"Really!?" Namjoon said.

"Ah! I remember where did I saw him! It was last night, he was the one chasing me!" Jungkook said.

"What!?" Hoseok and Namjoon said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Turns out its not following you, But-" Jimin said but he was cut off By.

The door to Taehyung's office suddenly open." Tae, We have a serious problem. " Hoseok said and walk in.

All the 3 of them  were surprised.

" What is it? " Taehyung said.

" Remember this Guy?" Hoseok said and put the picture on the table.

"Hey, This Zhuong Li." Jimin said when he saw the picture.

"Zhuong Li?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, He was the one who's following Taehyung and Jungkook yesterday." Jimin said.

"But this is also the same guy who killed Dong Cha Kyun, you know the one who sent the email and stuff to Mr. Wong." Hoseok said.

"What do you know, Luck is on our side." Yoongi said.

"Bad news, Is... He tried killing Jungkook." Namjoon said.

All of them were surprised, specially Taehyung.

"What!?" Taehyung said with an cold awra.

"How did that happened?" Yoongi said.

"That is what am I telling you, before you guys (looking at Hoseok and Namjoon) interrupted me." Jimin said

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said and look at them seriously.