Chapter 33: Shopping

3rd Person's pov

Its Been a week since Jungkook and Taehyung been living together and so far, nothing much happened. Though Jungkook is always left home with Jimin and Jin since his ankle is still healing. But today his ankle is fine, He can stand up and walk already, just don't run or he'll experience pain. Its still healing anyway.

"Ah~ This is A progress Kookie. You can finally walk." Jin said happily.

"Hm... Yeah. Thank you for your help." Jungkook said and bow towards Jimin and Jin who was sitting the Couch.

"No problem. Were happy to help." Jin said.

"Now that your been able 5o walk, How about we go and do some shopping." Jimin said.

"Shopping? For what?" Jungkook said.

"Well, You've been wearing Taehyung's clothes for a week now, so Don't you think that you should have wear a new clothes of your own?" Jimin said.

"Uhm... I don't have any money currently so..." Jungkook said. "Uhm... To think about it. Taehyung didn't give me my salary yet..." Jungkook mumbled.

"WHAT!?" Jin and Jimin said.

"that Bastard didn't pay you!?" Jin said.

"and you didn't even complain!?" Jimin said.

"I also forgot hehehe.... With all the things happened I mostly forgot that within a month and a half working for Taehyung I forgot for asking my Salary. But I guess I can't asked him now since staying here and being a freeloader is already a salary for me. " Jungkook said.

" Nah-uh, You should claim your salary still Kookie, you staying here is his own will. In work on the other hand, is different. You still have your rights Kookie. " Jin said.

" Nah~ Its fine Jin Hyung. Besides, even if I'll got my salary, I don't think its enough for me to rebuild and start a new life. I lost every things I had anyway. " Jungkook said and look down.

"Aw...." Jimin said and gave a Hug To Jungkook. "Don't worry, We will help you get back to your feet! First lets do some shopping." Jimin said happily.

"But-" Jungkook said but was cut off by

"My treat." Jimin said showing his Black Card.

Jungkook eyes widden. "Woah.... Thats a..." Jungkook said...

"Come on." Jimin said and drag Jungkook and Jin for some shopping.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung was working in his office and it seems he isn't comfortable at it. Well he was usually comfartable in his office before Jungkook came in. But now, Seeing his computer in Jungkook's office that is now empty. It also gave Taehyung an empty feeling.

"Ah~ Its usually. Not like this." Taehyung said as he mess with his hair a little bit. His mind is always thinking about the beautiful Bunny. Everyday was a blessing since Taehyung always wake up in the bed and seeing the beautiful angel peacefully sleeping. Oh~How he doesn't want to wake up and be on his bed and just cuddle with Jungkook all day.