Chapter 8: Knowing The Bunny

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung was stress up with this couple of weeks.

"Tae, If this continues then it would lead us to close the airlines." Jimin said worriedly.

"That Bastard!" Taehyung said slam his fist in the table. He look at Namjoon.

"Do you have any information to where might that Bastard Sungjin is?" Taehyung said.

"Good Thing I do. But.... I don't know if his still there. You see, As I was gathering information I saw SungJin in one Cafe. I try following him but his gone. I hack the CCTV around the area turns out he went to this Van, which I traced where Van went and it goes to an abadon hospital in Xxxxx. " Namjoon said.

" Abadon Hospital In Xxxxx? " Jimin said and paled.

" Yup. " Namjoon said.

" Hey... Abadon Hospital... Yo-your not talking about... The Haunted one... Right?" Jimin said scared.

" Haunted? " Taehyung said.

"Well, We saw in one of the documentary of a reporter that in that town that Namjoon did mentioned. There is a Hospital that is Abadon and Haunted, which is a Full of Crap." Yoongi said not caring at all.

"But it said that its true... They even captured a Baby crying sound while documenting!" Jimin argued  scared.

"Ugh, Chim Ghost aren't real." Yoongi said and roll his eyes.

"But...!" Jimin said.

"Namjoon Hyung, when did you know all of this?" Taehyung said.

"Hm... Just yesterday. Since your also busy with business I didn't report this with you immediately." Namjoon said.

"Then lets go to that building, Maybe that bastard is still there." Taehgung said.

"That place is 5 hours from here, so we should hurry up." Yoongi said.

"I'll.... Be staying here." Jimin said.

Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon are looking at him like are you serious? Look.

"Your not scared of Gangsters and Mafia people, heck you even saw Tae killed a person once. We all do, but your Scared ofa fucking Ghost!?" Yoongi said already had a small smile. He held his laughter.

"Shut up! You can't shoot a bullet towards a Ghost. It will just pass through it! I rather be staying here rather than going to a haunted hospital. I value my life." Jimin said.

Yoongi and Namjoon chuckled a bit and Taehyung just roll his eyes.

" Fine, The 3 of us will go. You stay here incase of something, and Keep your phone open. Got it? "Taehyung said coldy.

" Got it sir. " Jimin said.

Now the three of them went away and Jimin was left alone in Taehyung's office. Jimin then walk towards Taehyung's desk and saw whats in Taehyung's computer. Jimin smirk.

" Poor Bunny, He doesn't even know that his being stalk by his boss. Ah~ Tae is really in love~." Jimin thought and  chuckled.