Chapter 29: Loop

3rd Person's pov

Hoseok and Namjoon walk to the living room.

"Found anything?" Taehyung asked.

"Dead end." Hoseok and Namjoon said.

"What do you mean by dead end?" Taehyung said.

"I track the number and we went to the place but all we found is a Cellphone that is crushed." Namjoon said.

"Found no Prints so we couldn't I D this guy. The place is abandon too so no witnesses, Namjoon try hacking Cameras around the area, but none was placed there. Though, The forensics in my team found something odd... In the bullets of the second victim." Hoseok said and grab a picture and show to them.

"This are the bullets, Retrived from the second Victim. As you can see, there is a letter carve in back of the bullets." Hoseok explains.

"P. A.? Thats the letter." Jungkook said.

"Yeah... I'm amazed though that there is a letter carve on a Bullet." Namjoon said.

"Tsk, So we are in dead end." Taehyung said.

"I think Not, Did Hoseok Hyung traced if The two victims are connected to each other?" Jungkook said.

"No, Both of them are homeless person no family or whatsoever. They don't even have a home." Hoseok said.

"I see... But, how about the stolen Vehicle from our first Victim? Any news from it?" Jungkook said.

Namjoon eyes widden. "Speaking of that, I have hack some Cameras around traced where the Car came from, and it lead me to this rental Car place thingi." Namjoon said.

"My people asked around if they saw the One who steal and one of them said that they recognized our First Victim and someone with a hoddie which they didn't see the face or what so ever." Hoseok said.

"How about the Camera's around the Playground? Did you guys try.... Seeing them?" Taehyung said.

"I tracked them down but usual normal people pass around. Nothing unusal." Namjoon said.

"Maybe there's one guy who is unusual. Can I see the footage?" Taehyung said.

"Okay." Namjoon said and they review the Cameras. There 5 Cameras that Namjoon Hacked, but no specific Camera that points the angle on the specific playground where the second victim was buried. But Path way towards the Playground there is... But some people pass on that path way and just normal.

Though Taehyung notice something unusual guy who was wearing a blue hoddie who just pass by, but he was seen in one of the  Camera thats nearest to the playground passing by 3 times. The first time he was carrying a Guitar case and the second time had an hour apart still have the Guitar Case. The 3rd time was that man stops infront of the Camera, got a cigarette and light it up, He lean on the wall and Guitar Case just Flattened? . He then look to his side so his face can be seen in the Camera, but not directly. He drew his Cigarette and smirk, then he walk away.

"Found something Tae?" Namjoon said.

"This Guy, The one of the Blue hoddie. I mean. His Carrying a Guitar Case, from the first time he appeared on the Video the Guitar Case looks full and heavy... But when he lean to the wall in the 3rd Time...see how the Guitar Case Flattened?" Taehyung said.