Chapter 26: Golden Voice

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook, he was happy that now a days Taehyung seems to be more open to him. They become friends and he was glad that they did. Beside he wanted to become more than that, but being Friends is enough for Jungkook. Atleast he can talk to Taehyung normally now. Though, Taehyung still keep his stern and cold face when they went in the meeting with others and the others worker too. He only lessen his stern look when Taehyung is alone with Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to go to his work when he close his door. He then saw that he just step on a white envelope with a weird seal on it. He look around but no one else wasn't the so he got the envelope and open it. He read the letter.

Dear Jeon Jungkook 

                I am someone knew who really are you and I'd knew that your the son of Jeon Jungyeon and Jeon Jinna. Your Father was once knew the dangerous man in Mafia world, well he used to be.

               If Your interested then you can contact me with this number: XXXX XXX XXXX

Jungkook eyes widden. He then decided to keep the letter on his pocket and keep walking to his work place while wondering who could this person be. He knew that whoever this person is, is someone who is dangerous.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When he got to work, he saw that Taehyung seems to be in a bad mood.

'' What's Wrong Taehyung? '' Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung sigh. '' Its just that most of all my problems now a days was caused by Lee Hae Joon is now on hiding and Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung can't seem to track the location of this guy. '' Taehyung said.

''I see, But I know that we will found this guy anytime soon. Don't worry, besides Hoseok Hyung is a Police Detective. He had more power finding this kind of person and I'm sure he'll find it anytime soon. '' Jungkook said.

''I hope so...'' Taehyung said.

''Speaking of that, you had a meeting on (name of a place)'' Jungkook said.

''Tsk, Lets go.'' Taehyung said, Jungkook follow him behind.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************