Chapter 38: I Know

3rd Person's pov

Jaehyung went inside the room of Jungkook while he was on wheelchair and an IV blood infusion on his arm.

"Ah... Mr. Kim." Jungkook said and climb out on his bed and went beside Jaehyung. "Are you okay to be here? What are you doing here?" Jungkook said concern.

"How can you be concern to the one who hurted you?"Jaehyung said.

Jungkook look at Jaehyung sincerly." Its because your Taehyung's father and Taehyung did so much for me. "Jungkook said.

" I almost killed you. " Jaehyung said.

" I know.... But I also know why you did that. If I were in your place I would do the same. "Jungkook said and look sincerly.

Then Taehyung went inside the room and was surprised.

" Bastard! What the hell are you doing here!? " Taehyung said and glare at his father.

" Taehyung, Don't talk to your father like that. " Jungkook argued.

"But! He tried to kill you." Taehyung said.

"I know, And if I'm in his position I would do the same." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung said surpeised.

Jungkook walk towards Taehyung and got the Chest he was holding and above it has the key. Jungkook then walk towards the couch and sat down there and open the chest.

Taehyung was surprised on what he saw. "That... Is..." Taehyung said.

"This is the Diary of my mother. Everything was written here, but on the last page." Jungkook said and open the note book and went to the last page.

"It was the last message of my mother to me when I was 16." Jungkook said.

Flash back

In 16th birthday of Jungkook. He went home and saw a cake and a Red notebook on his door step. He look around and saw no one was there. He got the notebook and the cake and bring it inside. He sat down on the couch and start reading the Notebook one by one.

But he was touched by the last page that was dedicated to him.

He started reading.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

Dear Jeon Jungkook

          Jungkook, Happy 16th birthday. Ah~ I can't imagine that your already 16, my baby boy is growing so fast. It was just like yesterday that you were so small and cute sweet bunny. Well, your still are cute and sweet today, and I'm proud to have such a son Like you.

            Me and your father were happy when you came to our lives. Your our angel, our miracle, our blessing. Your the most important thing for us. Thats why we would do anything for you. We would do anything, even if its gonna hurt someone else. We know its wrong, but we don't want to lost our most valuable treasure and that is you.