Chapter 2: Drowning

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook stretch his arm upward as he was done with his work. "Finally done." Jungkook said and smile.

"Good thing your done Kookie." Yugeom said but he suddenly frown. "Me on the other hand need to wait for that stupid Jackass to come back before I could actually ho home." Yugeom said.

Jungkook look at Yugeom in an apologetic way. "I feel sorry for you." Jungkook said and look at the wall clock. "Its already late at night, its 8 already. Where do you think Jackson hyung and The others went?" Jungkook asked.

"Probably clubbing. Afterall, those guys like to party. Well, I know Jackson likes to party so thus Namjoon-ssi. But I don't know About Mr. Kim, maybe he likes to party too." Yugeom said.

"How'd you know about that?" Jungkook said.

"Because I like to go to clubs sometimes, and one time all the Got 7 members went to this secret Club (Just like in the MV Girls Girls Girls) and we do some dance and have fun. Sometimes though, Jackson will brought Namjoon-ssi and Uhm... With two other people names.... 🤔🤔 Ah! 💡 Its Min Yoongi-ssi and Jung Hoseok-ssi, and we will have fun together. " Yugeom said.

" Eh~ Clubbing sounds nice." Jungkook said.

"No you shouldn't try and Go Clubbing or your Virginity will lost in one night stand! " Yugeom said.

"I'm not planning to have one night stand Geomy, nor go on clubbing. I saw in movies that Clubs is loud and Crowded. Loud music is fine, but be in the crowd makes me sick and dizzy. I'll end up fainting so.... I'm not gonna go clubbing." Jungkook said.

" Yeah, I remember last time when we were in highschool. It was school festival and we Got 7 have a small concert in our school. It was crowded by students and you try to watch us as our audience but you ended up fainting. "Yugeom said.

" Thats Why I will never do Clubbing. " Jungkook said and pat Yugeom's shoulder.

Jungkook then fix his things and stand up ready to go home for today." I already sent my work to Jackson Hyung's email, so my work is done. " Jungkook said and smile.

" Be safe going home. " Yugeom said.

"You Too Geomy, I hope Jackson hyung would be home soon." Jungkook said as he continue walking towards the elevator.

Yugeom put his hand on his chin. "I hope." Yugeom said

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook decided to go to his Favorite Cafe to buy some Banana Milkshake before he'll go home. He went inside the cafe and took his order. The Servive Crew asked him to wait for some time before his Order will be ready. Jungkook nod and he waited in the corner.

But not a minute 4 guys went inside. They look weird since they are all wearing a bonnet and a black shades. They are wearing black mask too, makes them more suspicious but Jungkook careless.

He pull out his phone in the pocket and started to scroll in social medias. Until he felt someone suddenly sat down beside him.

"Hi there."

He look the person beside him confused. "Who are you?" Jungkook said.

"The name is Kyo Sung Jin. I'm sorry but I really need your help today." a stranger said, though this stranger look handsome and hot too.