TWO

Graces POV
11am the next morning
I woke up and ondreaz was still sleeping so I got up and went to his bathroom and showered and then brushed my teeth and did my makeup and got changed into this

Graces POV11am the next morningI woke up and ondreaz was still sleeping so I got up and went to his bathroom and showered and then brushed my teeth and did my makeup and got changed into this

With white airforces, I just brushed my hair and left it down.

I got out of the bathroom and ondreaz was still asleep so I got back into bed and just went on my phone for a bit. After an hour he didn't wake up so i just went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Tony,Nikita and Larray were there.
"Morning guys" I said to them.
"Hey girl" Larray said back. I made some breakfast, whilst I was doing that Tony started speaking.
"You look good!" Nikita said.
"Thank you, I love your outfit" I say to her.
"Aww thanks" she replies.
"Dre's not up yet?" Tony asked.
I looked over at him and shook my head.
"I swear he could sleep forever" I said.
"What did you do last night?" Tony asked.
"He fell asleep before me when we were watching spongebob" I said whilst giggling.
"Why didn't you guys invite me" Tony said disappointed.
"You can come next time" I say playfully rolling my eyes at him.
"Wait are you and Dre" Nikita started saying but I cut her off.
"Nooo were just best friends" I said smiling.
"Oh cuz it sounded like you were a couple" Nikita said.
"Nope just friends" I said.
"I bet they'll end up getting married or something like that" Tony said looking at me with his eyebrows raised.
"You wanna bet?" I say jokingly.
"Yeah okay come on" he says.
"I was joking" I say.
"And I'm not" he says " I bet you end up together9i" he adds.
"Okay your on. And if I win how much money do I get" I ask.
"$500" he says.
"Your Just kidding aren't you?" I say with my eyes wide.
"Ohhh I think he's serious Grace" Larray said with a cheeky grin across his face.

I was confident that Dre didn't like me like that, we're just friends, I really hope nothing happens now.

"Oh your on Lopez!" I say.
"Whatever you say Gray I'm going to win" he says "you wait and see" he adds.

I go back up to ondreaz room and lay on his bed, I think he's in the shower because I could her the water running. I just scrolled through Instagram until he came out.

I knew I would win the bet with Tony because me and ondreaz are just friends. Nothing more than that.

He came out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. He led on the bed next to me.
"Morning" he said.
"Yeah morning" I said back.
We just stayed there on our phones for a bit then ondreaz decided to get up and get dressed so he went into the bathroom. When he came out I asked him if he wanted to make a tiktok with me and he said yes so we made one to "Rags2Riches" and I posted it on my account and he posted one of us doing the "hatchback" dance on his account. I looked through the comments of mine.

Comments

User1 🚢🚢
User2 o my gosh they would make a great couple #ondrace #gondreaz
User3 ugh he deserves so much better🤮
User4 they've definitely slept together
User5 guys and girls can be friends you know
Ondreazlopez✅we are pretty good at dancing aren't we😂<3
       | GraceGray✅yes I agree<3
User6 are they dating?!
User7 ondreaz is mine🥰
Tonylopez✅I'm gonna win grace😌
        | GraceGray✅your not but okay😌
User8 she's so pretty💕
       | GraceGray✅aww thank you so much, your so sweet💜
              | User8  ohhh my goshhhh did she just replyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy right now!!!!
                     | user9 your so lucky!!