ELEVEN

I woke up at 7am and decided to vlog my day, so I get changed into this outfit

And Dutch braided my hair. I put my White Nike sliders on and picked my camera up.

"Hey guys welcome to the vlog! I'm not really sure what I'm doing today I know I'm meeting ondreaz so that should be fun!!" I said I walked over to my mirror and flipped the camera round.
"So this is my outfit for the day" I said showing it off.
"It's currently 8am and I'm just going to go and eat breakfast then I'll update you guys soon" I said.
I walked downstairs and saw no one was there so I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I was about to make some toast but I heard the door open so I walked out of the kitchen to see ondreaz stood there with a bag of food from macdonalds. I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Good morning beautiful" he said handing me the bag.
"Good morning baby" I said smiling at him and taking the bag.
"I was litterally just about to make breakfast" I laughed.
"I already ate mine I was hungry in the car" he said laughing. I laughed and sat down at the table he sat next to me.
"Soo I was thinking we could go away for the weekend?" Ondreaz said to me.
"Aww id love that" I said. He smiled.
"Where were you thinking of going?" I asked.
"I wanted to ask you before deciding but would you want to go see my family" He said and my face lit up.
"Of course I've not seen them since last year!" I said excited.
"Really!" He said and also got excited.
"Yeah" I said.
"Well I guess I'll ask them then" he said and I hugged him.
"I am so excited thank you dre!" I said.

We told everyone we were going. It was Tuesday so we were going to drive there on Friday and then drive back on the Monday after.

The day before the we were going
I decided to stay at the hype house because then we could just leave straight away. I had my suitcase in ondreaz room ready and he was still packing.
Well he was trying to anyway. I checked my phone for the time and then looked at dre who was led on his back with his arms out on his bed. He laughed when he saw me looking at him with my hands on my hips.
"Baby it's 11pm and we are driving to Las Vegas in less than 10 hours and you have still not packed" I said
"But I'm tireddd" he said.
"So am I and we can go to sleep as soon as we pack your stuff" I said
"But baby I" I cut him off
"Nope come on" I said pulling him by his hands. He just groaned and I laughed at him.
I helped him pack his things and then we finished.
"See it wasn't that hard was it?" I said to him and he shrugged and pulled me on to the bed with him. I laughed and we led there for a couple of minutes until we heard someone bang on our door. I jumped because I was just about to drift off.
"Helloooooo" paper screamed walking through our door and sitting on dres bed.
"Do you mind?" I said to him and he laughed. He shot a nerf gun bullet at me and ran.
"You will regret that paper!" I screamed chasing him down the hall.
"Please don't kill him babe" I heard dre shout after me.
"Run paper run" ryland screamed from outside dres room.
"Miaaaaaaaa" I shouted as I ran past her and Thomas's room. She opened the door immediately and sees who I'm chasing and runs after paper with me. Ryland tries to trip Mia up but fails and she kicks him in the leg and he falls on the floor. It was quite funny to watch. When paper runs into ondreaz room me and Mia don't know where he went so ondreaz shouts "he's here" and we run to see him.
"Why'd you put me like that?" Paper says out of breathe to Ondreaz.
"Because I'm not getting on grace and mias bad side" he said laughing. I gave him a sarcastic smile and then walked to paper. I pulled the nerf gun from him and shot him right in the forehead and he fake cried.
"Deserves you right" Mia and me say laughing.
"You should know by now not to mess with them" Thomas says walking in. Mia and me high five eachother.
"Well played" paper says still rubbing his forehead. He walks out of the room and so do the others.
I jump on Ondreaz and he hugs me back. I go in for a kiss and he pulls me closer. After a while I pull away and he looks confused when I get up.
"Where you going?" He said, he was sad because I stopped the kiss.
"I need a shower" I said and then I realised all my clothes were packed.
"Can I join you?" He said smiling whilst standing up and walking towards me. I kissed him quickly and then pulled away again.
"No but can I borrow a hoodie?" I said.
"Borrow? That means I'll get it back" he laughed as he walked over to his wardrobe.
He threw me his Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt and I caught it.
"Thank you baby" I said and went into the bathroom. I had a quick shower then came out and saw dre was asleep so I got into bed next to him and tried not to wake him. I think he knew I got into bed because he turned over and cuddled me and I went to sleep.