THIRTEEN

I rolled my eyes because this always happened, why did people believe in rumours. I felt a bit upset so I told dre I was going to the bathroom and went to his room. I FaceTimed Tony and he answered.

Tony: hey grace have you looked?

Me: Um yeah

Tony: are you okay?

Me: y-yeah *i started crying but wiped the tears away*

Tony: grace don't worry it will be okay. We know it's not fake. You and Dre love eachother that's all that matters.

Me: it's just hard when thousands of people are telling you different.

Tony: has dre checked his phone?

Me: no I don't think so

Tony: i wish I could hug you right know

Me:*i stopped crying and smiled* I think I'll have a break from social media for a bit

Tony: yeah I think that's a good idea. You okay now?

Me: yes I'll go and talk to dre

Tony: okay I'll see you soon yeah?

Me: yeah bye thank you Tony

Tony: i'm always here bye grace

As I ended the call I got a text from Addison.

                           Addison🧡
Hey I'm so sorry for everything that's happening on Instagram, I actually feel so bad, don't listen to them. We know the truth and we're here for you grace!❤️

               Thank you Addison that means a    lot. I'm glad to have so many great friends like you❤️

No problem now go enjoy your weekend with your boyfriend!!😜

                     I will thank you so much💖

I led down on dres bed on my stomache and put my head into the pillow. I sighed and then heard the door open. And then felt dres arms cuddle around me. He led on top of me and put his head on my back.
"It's okay baby?" He said stroking my arm.
"You've seen Instagram?" I questioned sighing again.
"Yep" he said "we know the truth" he added kissing my neck.
"You know I love you dre?" I asked and he nodded.
"Of course and I love you too. People go to far sometimes and it's not there business anyway" he said. I nodded and turned my head to kiss him and he pulled me so I was lying on him. I looked down on him.
"Where did I get such an amazing boyfriend?" I asked and hugged him. He just laughed.
"I'm not that amazing" he said
"Well you just made me feel better, thank you" I said and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and I put my hand in his hair and he moaned against my lips. He deepened the kiss and I could feel his hand getting lower down my back. When he reached the bottom of my back I pulled away and breathed and sat up so I was straddling him but he was still led down.
"Why'd you stop?" He said breathing heavily.
"Dre your mums downstairs" I said laughing a bit.
"And? We can be quiet" he said. I sighed.
"No" he looked at me with his bottom lip out.
"But baby" he said and I cut him off by getting up and he rolled his eyes playfully and got up to. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs to his mum. We sat down and she looked at us.
"Is everything okay?" She asked and we both just nodded and we watched the tv for a bit.

Time skip to Monday morning(I skipped Sunday because I didn't really have any ideas to write about)
I woke up and Dre wasn't in bed. We were leaving today. I think we were setting off at 11am this morning. We had packed last night before we went to bed. It was now 9am so I went to get a shower and get ready I changed into this.

When I finished I walked downstairs to see dre sitting near the counter drinking his coffee so I walked upto him and hugged him from the back

"Morning sorry I didn't want to wake you baby" he said and kissed my cheek.
"Morning" I said back and sat next to him after getting a glass of water.

His mum walked in a couple of minutes later and made some breakfast she did ask if I wanted some but I wasn't hungry but dre got some. Whilst he was eating I went to check we had packed everything and I took some of the bags out to the car. He offered to help but I said I could do it on my own so I carried them out to his car.
When I finished packing dre had nearly finished eating so we all just sat at the counter.
"I'll miss you both" his mum said.
"Well miss you too" he said back and I agreed.

We talked for a bit more and when it got to 11am we stood up and his mum followed us to the door. She pulled me into a hug and then Dre and then we went to get in the car. We drove to the nearest target and got some snacks for the drive then we went. I let dre put his music on this time and he was happy. We listened to

The take by Tory Lanez
Post to be by Omarion
Highest in the room by Travis Scott
Call out my name by the weekend

Again we both knew the lyrics off by heart so we were singing really loudly and laughing.

3 hours into the drive dre turned the music down and looked at me and then at the road.
"I think I want to write a song" he said and I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.
"Really?" I asked. He did have an amazing voice and he likes writing music, because I know he's wrote a few bits in the past but he thought they were never good enough.
"Yeah, you know what. I will" he said and smiled he put his hand on my knee and carried on driving.
"You can sing, you can dance what else can you do?" I joked. He laughed.
"I'm a man of many talents" he said joking
"Your not lying there" I said.

Thanks for reading:) I might publish another chapter later, hope you enjoy:)
Also I have started editing my chapters because I know I'm not that good at like spelling and stuff so I hope it was better than the others🧡
•word count:1028