NINETEEN

I walked out of Blake's room back to mine and Ondreaz was still there, I told him how it went and then we got up and went downstairs.

A week later
Blake broke up with Amelie the day after she cheated, everyone found out what Tony and her did. We hadn't heard from Amelie since it happened. None of the sway boys were speaking to Tony and I wasn't really either, he tried to talk to Blake but I wouldn't let him because Blake was still a bit upset. Ondreaz was speaking to him and I understood because even though he made a mistake it was still his brother at the end of the day.

Me and ondreaz were just chilling in the living room with the sway boys. I got up to get a glass of water out of the kitchen. The boys were just watching tv, ondreaz was sat next to Blake and then there was a space from where I was sat then Noah. Whilst I was in the kitchen I scrolled through my fyp and saw this video where she sent a 'dirty' text to her boyfriend whilst in the room with his family. I thought to myself it would be funny to do it to ondreaz so I got my phone out and sent a message then looked at him open the message and then walked back towards him. He cleared his throat and then bit his lip. He grabbed a cushion and put it on his knee, I couldn't help but laugh.
"Why you laughing?" Bryce said.
"Nothing" I said looking at ondreaz who had his eyebrows raised and was looking at me. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me and pulled me close.
"Upstairs now" he whispered in my ear. I don't think anyone else heard.
"I think I'm just going to stay here" I whispered back trying to hold my laughter in.
"You started something and I'm going to finish it" he whispered. "5 minutes" he whispered again. He then got up and went upstairs.
"Where's he going?" Jaden asked.
"Uh I don't know I'll go check" I said and smiled to myself.

I walked upstairs a then went in my room. I opened the door and then shut it behind me. As soon as it shut I felt his arms around my waist. I turned around and jumped on him with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Our lips smashed together passionately, he deepened the kiss and walked forward pushing my back on the door. I moaned quietly. He walked over to the bed and dropped me gently in the middle, he pulled his shirt over the bed and then kneeled on the bed so he was lying on top of me, he pulled my top of and then smashed his lips back into mine. (So I think we all know what happens next, I'm still not good at writing smut so I'm sorry if you wanted that.)

We led breathless next to eachother on my bed. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard a knock at the door.
"Grace?" I heard someone shout it sounded like josh.
"Y-yeah" I said awkwardly.
"What's taking you both so long?" Josh said.
"Uh I-we are watching the tv in here" I said trying to think of an excuse. I looked at ondreaz and shrugged and he was laughing.
"Yeah yeah sure you are love birds" josh said. From the time in his voice I could tell he rolled his eyes. Me and ondreaz laughed when josh walked away. I turned over so I was cuddling him and drifted off to sleep.

The next afternoon
It was 2pm and me and Ondreaz were going to the hype house. We walked downstairs and the boys were there.
"We're going to the hype house in a bit" I said as I walked to the kitchen to get a coffee. After getting the coffee I walked back into the living room where they all were. Me and ondreaz sat down for a bit.
I looked through twitter and saw Bryce had tweeted something about the hype house and Tony being fake. I looked up. I knew Tony made a mistake but we couldn't hate him forever.
"What the hell Bryce?!" I said standing up and shoving my phone in his face. He laughed.
"What about it?" He asked looking around, the boys weren't impressed either.
"Chill guys it's just a joke" he said and I scoffed.
"You think it's funny?" I said "your starting unnecessary drama!" I shouted at him.
"Yeah he hurt me, but you shouldn't get the whole insternet involved! Not cool Bryce" Blake said and walked to his room.
"Great well done Bryce!" I shouted.
"Delete the tweet now and apologise to Tony!" I said "ok he made a mistake and hurt my brother but he didn't deserve that!" I yelled. Then I felt ondreaz arm pull me away from Bryce and outside to where the car was.
"I'm so sorry about Bryce" I said to ondreaz as soon as he shut the door.
"It's fine baby, he's just sticking up for his friend" he said and hugged me.

We got to the hype house and went in. Most people were outside but I was to hot and didn't really want to go out so I sat inside with tayler and ondreaz who were making a tiktok.
"Do you want to make one?" Tayler said looking at me.
"Sure" I said standing up and then tayler picked the sound 'savage love' and we did that.
After we did that ondreaz went to get something from his room and tayler went outside with the others, I was just sat on the sofa on my phone. I heard footsteps walk towards me, I didn't look up but they got closer then they went again. I looked up to see Tony walking away.
"Tony?" I said and he stopped then turned around.
"I-I just uh uh it doesn't matter" he said and started to walk away again.
"Tony come back" I said and he did. He stood behind the sofa and I gestures for him to come and sit next to me.
"Look grace I-I'm really sorry for everything that happened" he said and he was looking down at his hands.
"You made a mistake Tony, everyone makes them. Have you spoke to my brother?" I asked. He shook his head.
"He hates me" Tony said.
"Blake doesn't hate you, he was just hurt. He's better now. Go talk to him. Trust me" I said. He looked up at me then back down.
"Thanks grace, I'm sorry for what I did, I know it hurt you too" Tony said and I stood up.
"Friends?" I asked holding my arm out and he smiled slightly then took my hand and stood up. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I pulled out of the hug and then said bye and wen to find ondreaz in his room. I told him me and Tony were friends again and he was happy.

1 month later
Me and Ondreaz were led on his bed cuddling under the blanket, I had my eyes shut and was drifting off, when Alex walked through the door followed by Patrick and Calvin. I sighed.
"What do you want!" I shouted and sat up.
Alex was holding his camera. Patrick shut the door behind him. I heard Mia shout Calvins name.
"Shhh" Alex said and Patrick and Calvin were trying to get in ondreaz wardrobe but failing.
"Miiaaaa!" I shouted and she burst through the door. She looked and Ondreaz and i nodded my head in the direction of them.
She ran over to them and beat them with a pillow.
"You ate my food!!" She shouts and Alex was just their vlogging and laughing. Patrick and Calvin started to run out of the room and Mia chased them and Alex followed with his camera. I got up and shit the door then locked it and then went to lie back down with ondreaz. It was quiet for a bit.
"Baby?" Ondreaz said.
"Mmh" I said quietly.
"Do you want to move in a house with me?" He asked and I turned around so I was facing him. I kissed him on the lips.
"I'd love to" I said and we both smiled.

Thanks for reading!! Sadly this book is coming to an end shortly but comment if you want a book 2 and I'll think about it. Thanks for voting on all my other chapters. Hope you enjoyed it!

•word count: 1453