TWELVE

After dinner I helped ondreaz mum wash the dishes and put everything away. I think Dre was on the phone with Tony in his room. His mum had to go before we finished cleaning up and I said I didn't mind finishing it so I carried on washing the plates because there was only a few left.

When she had gone out the door I felt two arms around my waist again.
"Babe are you going to help or not?" I laughed and he started kissing my neck.
"Baby" I said turning my head around. He carried on doing it but I could feel his lips turn into a smile.
"Babe" I said and he stopped and kissed my cheek then stopped.
"But I love you" he said and I looked at him.
"Yes I love you too but your not helping!" I said kind off laughing and kind off annoyed.
"I know you love it" he said winking. He turned my face to him and picked my lips then walked to the living room. I playfully rolled my eyes and finished up in the kitchen.

I walked in to the living room to see ondreaz led on the sofa so I ran over to him and jumped on him and I heard him scream and I laughed.
We stayed like that for a bit whilst we went on our phones. I put my phone down and looked at him.
"Babe I think I'm ready to tell the fans about us, what about you?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded then kissed my head.
"Let's do it" he said so Ondreaz posted on Instagram and then I did aswell.

Ondreazlopez

                                Swipe

Swipe

Swipe