FIVE

I walked outside and saw ondreaz was out of his car. He walked towards the door where I was stood.
"You look beautiful" he said. I smiled at him.
"Thank you, you look handsome" I said.
He was wearing this:

He walked me to his car and opened the door for me I sat down and he shut it and walked to the other side and got in

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" I asked smiling curiously.
"Nope it's still a surprise" he said looking at me.
"Fine" I gave up. We drove to where we were going and just talked all the way there.

Once we get there ondreaz told me to stay in the car and shut my eyes so I did and he got out and I could hear him looking for something in the back of the car. He told me to wait here and he'll come and get me so I waited.

After 5 minutes I heard him speak
"Open your eyes and follow me" he said.
"Where are we going ondreaz?" I said kind off excited.
"Your not patient are you" he said grinning.
"You've only just learnt that after being friends with me for nearly 18 years" I say laughing and looking at him.
"I've always known" he said laughing. We stopped and I was speechless.
"Wow did you do all of this on your own?" I asked him
"Yeah do you like it?" he said grinning again.
"Like it? I love it. This is so sweet!" I say.

In front of me I could see a picnic blanket on the floor with a basket and there was fairy lights in the tree above and it looked so romantic.

"You did this for me?" I said getting excited.
He took hold of my hand and squeezed it.
"Your worth it" he said looking me in the eyes. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"Shall we sit down then?" He asked.
"Yes I can't wait!" I said.
He opened the basket and pulled out 2 wine glasses but instead of alcohol he had brought Diet Coke instead because he knew that was my favourite drink(+she's underaged) I giggled.
"Aw that's cute" I said. He poured us a drink and then got the food out and he had made pasta because that's my favourite aswell.
"Did you make this? It looks delicious!" I say and he nods. We just eat the food until we're full and then we lie on then blanket next to eachother after packing the food away.

The sky was dark and the stars were shining.
"It's so beautiful" I said.
"Just like you" he said (cringy I know sorry😂)
I laughed, time passed by quickly and we just talked about our memories together and then it went silent but not an awkward silence.
"Dre?" I said.
"Yeah" he said. We were both still led down but we turned out heads to look at eachother.
"Have you told anyone about this?" I ask
"What do you mean?" He said confused.
"Like about us" I explained.
"No. Why?" He said nervously
"I was just wondering" I said. He sat up and looked down at me so I sat up aswell.
"Oh you mean have I told tony" he said a bit frustrated "don't worry you can keep your $500" he added and stood up.
"Wait what no" I said quickly standing up aswell. "Dre listen to me" he looked at me and I put my hand on his cheek.
"I don't care about the money" I said looking him in the eyes. "I-I want you" I said quietly.
I could tell he was smiling because his eyes were glowing. He pulled me closer to him and I hugged him tightly he had his arms around my waist and I felt so safe and warm.
I broke the silence by saying
"I asked because I didn't want to tell people because it might put pressure on us" I said and he let go of me looking me in the eyes.
"I really like you grace" he said.
"I really like you too dre" I said and we both smiled. I gave him a peck on the lips and grabbed the basket and started to skip up the path to the car.
"Grace wait up" he shouted whilst laughing.
"You can't catch me" I said giggling.
I turned around to see him pick the blanket up and run to me. When he reached me he grabbed my hand and we walked to the car holding hands. I put my head on his shoulder and leaned into him he put his arm around my waist.
"Thank you dre, I had a great time tonight" I said. He squeezed me tighter.
"Me too" he said happily.

We got in the car and he drove me back to sway. When we got there he parked outside and got out and opened the door for me. He held his hand out and helped me out. When he shut the door. I hugged him again and I kissed his cheek.
"Thank you for going out with me" Dre said.
"I honestly have had the best time. Thank you" I said back I was about to kiss him when Blake shouted out the window.
"Yo ondreaz!" And then Bryce popped over his shoulder.
"Where've you're two been then?" He said winking at Blake and nudging him.
"Ignore them" I whispered to ondreaz.
I hugged him once more and went inside he waved to me and then drove off.

The next morning(10am)
I was already up and dressed in this:

I went downstairs to see Bryce doing a tiktok so I walked right in front of the camera to annoy him

"Hey what was that for!?" He said annoyed.
"Hmm let me think I was outside with ondreaz and who was shouting things out the window?" I said. He was laughing so hard. "Ring any bells?" I said. Blake came up behind him.
"What's happened" he said.
"Aww she's mad because we ruined her and ondreaz date last night" Bryce said with his bottom lip out trying not to laugh too much.
"Oh we ruined my sisters date?" Blake said. Then looked at me and laughed but saw I wasn't laughing and stepped away.
"We are just friends guys!!" I said annoyed.
As I said that I went to the kitchen and started making a coffee.
"You sure it's nothing more." Blake asked following me to the kitchen.
"Yes Blake were just friends" I said because I didn't want everyone to know right now.
"Okay but if he hurts you, you'll tell me right?" He said.
"Oh so now your playing the protective brother?" I said.
"Yes I don't want my sister to get hurt okay?" He said back.
"Well thanks but we are just friends Blake so leave it" I said to him and he walked out the kitchen after hugging me.
I hated lying to him after all he was my twin brother. I just really wanted me and ondreaz to work out.

Should Grace and Ondreaz tell people about their relationship or keep it a secret for a while?
Thanks for reading! Ive not really got any inspiration at the moment so if you have any ideas that you want me to include in the story comment them and I'll try my best.🧡(also I didn't edit this chapter so if there are mistakes I'm sorry)

•word count:1213