SEVEN

the next morning
I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around me and I looked to see ondreaz was still in bed but he was awake. He was on his phone. He looked down to see that I had woken up.
"Hey how are you feeling?" He said quietly
"Umm better I think" I said back whilst sitting up and stretching. We talked for a bit and then I got my phone from my nightstand and scrolled through it.
Ondreaz got up a couple of minutes later and said he was going to get changed then go back to the hype house. So I decided to start getting ready aswell. I went to use Blake's bathroom since he wasn't here. When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and changed into this and did my make up just like this but put my hair down.

(I'm getting most of the outfits from clothing websites such as PLT, SHEIN, oh polly etc) I put my white airforces on and then walked back to my room where ondreaz was lying on my bed again

I put my white airforces on and then walked back to my room where ondreaz was lying on my bed again.
"You look nice" he said. He looked me up and down.
"Thanks so do you" I said back. "You ready to go then?l" I added. He stood up and walked towards me.
"Yeah let's go" he said letting me go first.
The boys were all out so we just went and got in my car.

When we got to the hype house there was only like 3 cars there so we went in wondering where everyone was.

When we got to the kitchen Tony was sat there.
"Oh hey bro" he said and ondreaz said "Heyy" then I looked around me and then at Tony.
"Tony where is everyone?" I said and he looked at me.
"They went out for lunch" he said.
"Why are you not with them?" I asked.
"I didn't feel well" he replied.
"Ohh right do you want to make some tiktoks quickly because win going to see Blake in a bit" I said whilst looking at them both.
"Yeah sure, how's he doing?" Tony asked.
"I think he feels better" I said.
"I'll come with you if you want" Ondreaz said.
"It's okay thanks though" I said to ondreaz.
He nodded and then asked what sound we were doing and we all tried to think.
"What about hatchback" Ondreaz suggested grinning at us.
"Sure It's not the best dance though" I said sarcastically looking at ondreaz. Me and Tony laughed and then ondreaz joined.
"Hahah your funny aren't you" he said fake laughing and then turning serious so me and Tony stopped laughing because we thought he was mad at us but then he started actually laughing this time so we did too.

We made some titkoks and each payed sone on our accounts and then we just chilled on the sofa for a bit. I was reading my tiktok comments whilst sat inbetween Tony and ondreaz. I posted two tiktoks, one of us doing ondreaz dance to 'hatchback' and the other one we did to the hotel room one.

                              Comments
User18 i want friends like them😔
User19 I bet she has hooked up with both of them🙄
User20 she's so lucky to know the Lopez brothers
User21 she so pretty💕
User22 so who's she dating then????
User23 she doesn't reply does she
GraceGray hiiiii
User21 O my gosh I love you!!❤️
User24 they're mine not hers
User25 why do they like her she's so ugly
User26 shes definitely dating both
User27 is she going round the whole house🙄🤮🤔