FIFTEEN

The hate did get to me but I wasn't going to listen to it anymore. I had lots of great people in my life that cared about me and knew the truth so I just got on with my life.

I walked across the balcony to see keliannes room and there were loads of fans stood there, tayler was talking to some of them and I waved to him and he waved back and shouted hey. Some of the girls shouted my name so I walked down and said hello and took some pictures with them. One of them asked to make a tiktok and we did it to the sound "wet".
"I think your so pretty and inspirational" one of them said and it honestly made me so happy.
"Thank you so much. You are are so sweet" I said then I gave her a hug.

We talked to them for a bit and then we saw some people come over with cameras and I knew it was the paparazzi, before they got to us I just walked inside because I really didn't want to answer questions right now. I walked into keliannes room and dropped down on her bed, she was making a tiktok so I just led there. She turned around and led next to me.
"Heyy" she said.
"Hey" I said back. When I was sad I could always just come to kelianne and she would always know what to do, like if I just wanted to sit in silence she would sit in silence with me.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She said and I sighed and it was silent for a bit.
"The paparazzi are out there" I said and she nodded. I somehow fell asleep there, it was only 3pm.

I woke up to someone cuddling me and I turned to see ondreaz, but we were still in keliannes room just led in the middle of her bed. He was asleep too so I checked my phone from my pocket and it was 8pm already. I nudged dres atm which was wrapped around my waist.
"Baby" I said and he groaned then opened his eyes and smiled.
"What?" He whispered.
"When did you come here?" I asked.
"Kelianne didn't want to wake you and asked me to come watch you because she had to go out" he said still whispering.
"Oh thank you" I said turning to kiss his lips and he kissed back. I stretched my arms and tried to sit up but he pulled me back down. We both laughed and so I just cuddled him again. After 5 minutes I got up and pulled him up with me.
"Come on I'm hungry" I said and he sighed.
"Okayyy, where to?" He said and I laughed.
"Canes?" I said and he got excited and we went to get it in his car.

After getting the food we stopped in the car park and started eating. I got a phone call in the middle of eating from josh so I answered it.

Me: hey josh are you o-

Josh: where are you?

Me: I'm at canes with ondreaz why?

Josh: so chase is not with you?

Me: no why?

Josh: it doesn't matter we'll all be at the hype house when you get back bye

Me: yeah by-

He hung up and he sounded really mad.
"Whats happened?" Ondreaz asked.
"W-we need to go back to the house" I said and ondreaz nodded and passed me his food whisky he started driving.
"Is everything okay?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I'm not sure he asked if we were with chase" I said and Ondreaz looked shocked.
"Why would we be with chase after what happened?" He said kind of annoyed and I shrugged again.
"I don't know"

we arrived back at the hype house faster than I thought. I got out the car to see josh, Bryce and Jayden getting out a car and they seemed really mad. I got out quickly and ran over to them and put my hands in front of me stopping them from going through the door. Bryce was punching his hand.
"Guys....guys" I shouted and they stopped.
"Tell me now what's going on" I said and Bryce started walking towards the door.
"Bryce hall" I shouted "if you move one more step I'm not speaking to you ever again" I said. He stopped and turned around then I felt Ondreaz grab my hand and squeeze it.
"Someone tell me now" I said and they all sighed.
"Chase kissed nessa and-" Jayden said and Josh looked like he was going to have a full on fight with chase.
"-And you thought violence would be the right answer" I said finishing his sentence.
They all looked down.
"We're going to go in there and talk it out-"I was cut off by Bryce.
"But-" he said.
"Listen, no violence!" I said pointing my finger at them. I know Bryce and Jayden were just sticking up for josh and I knew josh was upset that's why he hadn't said a lot after all they only broke up last week.(in the story) I turned around with ondreaz and started walking to the door. I was a bit scared of what was going to happen but I had ondreaz right next to me and I knew he would be there for me. I had forgiven chase and wouldn't say I was close with him but he didn't deserved to be punched again.
We walked up the stairs to the kitchen and everyone was there and everyone was shocked when they saw us. Chase wasn't there and I think nessa must've gone home. I was quite close with nessa because she practically lived at the house so I was upset when they broke up.

Bryce walked in front of me and ondreaz.
"Where is that motherfucker?" Bryce said angrily and the whole of the hype house was shocked so I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me. I have him the -what did I tell you!- look and he said sorry.
"Where's chase?" Jaden said and nick said he was in his room.
"Thanks" I said to him and then looked at josh.
"Come with me" I said pointing at him.
"Don't cause anymore problems!" I whispered to Bryce when walking past him. Josh followed me and ondreaz was still holding my hand so he came aswell.
I knew josh wasn't going to hit chase but I knew he wanted to. When we got to chases door we stopped.
"I knew this is hard for you but let's just talk it out" I said.
"Ok" he said and breathed to try and get his anger out.
"Do you want us to come in?" I asked. He shook his head and went in.
Me and ondreaz just waited outside.
"When does it stop?" I sighed. We were sat in the corridor outside chases room.
"What stop?" Ondreaz asked confused.
"The drama" I said and sighed. He put his arm around me.
"It'll go away soon" he said comforting me.
"I hope so" I said and put my head on dres shoulder.

Josh then walked out of chases room and we got up of the floor.
"How'd it go?" I asked.
"We talked and were not friends but we've sorted things out" Josh said and started walking towards the kitchen. Ondreaz let go of my hand and hugged me then kissed me on the lips.
"I'm going to see if he's okay" he said pointing to chases room. I nodded and kissed him back then walked back to the kitchen with josh.
We saw everyone else and they wanted to know how it went so we just briefly told them and then me and the boys went home.

In the car I was sat in the front with Jayden and Bryce and josh in the back.
"I'm so glad I got there in time" I said.
"Thank you grace, we weren't in the right state of minds before" josh said and Jayden agreed.
"I still think you should beaten the shit out of him" Bryce said laughing. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows and he stopped laughing.

When we got home we told the other boys what happened and then we all went to bed.

Soo this has been an eventful chapter! I tryed to use some of the drama that went on but I changed it up a bit, I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much for 1k reads!! Please keep voting if your liking the chapters, thank you!!❤️

•word count: 1435