THREE

"Dre?" I whispered. I saw him through the mirror look up from his phone.
"Yeh" he said looking at me.
Instantly I regretted starting the conversation.
"N-nothing it's fine" I say looking down at my make up table.
"What no tell me" he said.
"It's fine honestly let's go downstairs, they're probably waiting for us" I say. I start to get up and walk towards the door. I open the door slightly when he grabs my hand and turns me around.
"Tell me" he says with a gentle smile on his face.
"Um I forgot" I say opening the door wider. He let go of my arm and I kept walking until I got to the top of the stairs and noticed he wasn't behind me so I walked back to my room and he was just stood there.
"Are you coming?" I ask him
"Yeah yeah" he says.

Me and Dre walked into the cinema room and everybody looked at us. Tony, Bryce and Tayler were messing around in the corner and didn't even see us walk in.
"So what we watching" I say.
"We were going to watch The purge but we know you don't like scary movies" Jaden says.
"It's fine go ahead I don't mind" I say. They get excited for some reason. I go and sit inbeteeen Tony and ondreaz at the back.
My phone dings and I check it. It's the group chat with the girls on.
                                Girlies✨❤️
Kouvr💘: have you spoken to ondreaz yet??

                           I tried but I can't I'll FaceTime you later...

Mia💘: okay good luck!

Kelianne💘: hope it goes well:)

Kouvr💘: see you later<3

I see ondreaz looking at me so I just turn my phone screen of as fast I could and then I just look at him then the screen. He puts his arm around my shoulders which he normally does but this time something feels different.
"You okay" he whispers and looks at me.
"Yeah why?" I whisper back hoping he didn't read the messages with the girls. I look at him and we lock eye for a couple of seconds.
"You just seem a bit weird" he says.
"Why I'm fine?" I say smiling then looking at the screen. Tony tapped me from my other side and I looked at him and he whispered "Hope you got my money ready." He smirked at me and I glared at him and playfully punched his arm.
"You think your funny don't you?" I say sarcastically smiling at him.
"Cuz I am" he said doing the same to me, then we just laughed at eachother.

After about half an hour I think the boys got bored because Bryce started shaking his white claw can and spraying it all over everyone and to get him back Blake threw some water at him and then Noah jumped on his back and they all fell on the floor. It was really funny but they're was mess everywhere. I knew they weren't going to clean it up so I started to clean it up.
"Ok boys, if your gonna make anymore mess you can sleep outside" I shouted.

"Sorry" Tayler shouted and sat down but quickly stood back up obviously because the seat was wet from all the drinks that were being sprayed everywhere.
"Yeah was it a bit wet there" I said sarcastically and he nodded laughing.

After about an hour they calmed down and went to bed because it was like 3am.
Dre and Tony were still downstairs helping me clean up.
"Thanks guys you didn't have to help me" i said. Dre took the bin bag out of my hands and put it down because he saw me yawning he put his hand on my shoulder
"Go to bed" he said.
"Do you and Tony want to stay?" I asked. We had almost finished tidying up so I sat down.
"Yeah I think it's too late to drive back now" Tony said.
"I'll sleep on the sofa and you have my bed" I say to them.
"No I'll go on the sofa" Tony said.
"Are you sure?" I said.
"Yeah honestly" he said
"Ok I'll go and get you a blanket and some pillows" I said to him.

I brought the stuff down for Tony and then went upstairs with ondreaz. We had slept in the same bed that many times but this time I was nervous and obviously I knew why. He went in the bathroom to change and whilst he was in their I went into the hallway to facetime the girls
On the call:
Me: heyy