SIXTEEN

1week later
Blake was getting his cast off today and I was driving him to the hospital with Amelie. They were such a cute couple and I was so happy for them, she treats him so well and I'm pleased that he's found someone like her because he's so happy.

I got out of bed and had a shower then changed into this after doing my makeup naturally, I left my hair down.

I then walked downstairs to see no one was there except Noah, he was sat on the sofa. I walked over to him and flopped down next to him.
"Morning" he said.
"Yeah morning" I said back and we just talked for a bit.

After a while Blake came out of his room and was on his crutches.
"Good morning brother" I said and he laughed.
"Yep it is" he said and smiled.
"You excited to get it off" Noah said pointing to his cast.
"I cannot wait" he said and we laughed a little.
"Let's get going" I said and picked my car keys up,
"Do you need some help?" I asked Blake and he said no so I helped the door open and he walked to my car.
We went to pick Amelie up and then went to the hospital.

After coming out of the hospital we all got in the car. Blake and Amelie were walking together holding hands and I was just walking in the front.
"How does it feel to walk?" I said and he laughed.
"Good I can now walk around with my girlfriend" he said looking down at Amelie.
"Aww" I said and smiled.

We got back to sway and Amelie and Blake got out and I went to go see ondreaz. It was 1pm so we were going to get food.

I called him when I was nearly there so he could meet me outside. I parked up and he got in and kissed me.
"Good morning" he said and I laughed
"Afternoon to you too" I said giggling and he laughed realising what time it was.
We drove to macdonalds and ordered, I got a Big Mac and so did ondreaz. When we got it I drove us somewhere and ondreaz was confused as to where we were going. When we got there he looked happy.

"Aww I remember when we used to come here all the time" he said. We were near the hollywood sign. We used to come here all the time to get away from everything. We got out and he put his hand around my waist. I brought the food out of the car and we sat on the grass near the car and looked out at the view whilst we ate.

When we fishinished eating we got in the car and drove back to the hype house. I dropped ondreaz off after saying goodbye and then drove back to sway. When I walked through the door everyone was sat in their, Griffin was filming.
"Hey guys" I said and they all said hi back.
We all sat down and and just talked.
"Soo what we doing for our birthday sis" Blake said. And they all looked at me like they had forgotten.
"Its up to you, I don't want anything big" I said rembering it was in 4 days.
"But your both turning 20" Bryce argued
"And?" I said "I don't want anything big but it's up to Blake"
"Ok ok we'll just have something small then if Blake wants to" Jaden said. I saw Blake wink at the boys and I shook my head.
"Im being serious" I said raising my eyebrows and they all nodded.

The next couple of days went so fast and it was the day before mine and Blake's birthday
I woke up and had planned to go shopping with some of the girls for my birthday. Blake was going with the boys somewhere. Some were on holiday with their families so they couldn't come. I got a shower then got dressed into this