Twenty

(I'm sorry for all the time skips in the last couple of chapters but I just had nothing else to write about)

1 year later
We had moved into our new house and i loved it. It was close to both hype house and sway house so we could still visit. This is what it looked like

We had lived here for nearly 10 months now and we were so happy

We had lived here for nearly 10 months now and we were so happy. Ondreaz has also written a song and it was being released in 2 days, we were going to have a massive party where all our friends could here the song first, it was going to be so fun.

It was currently 7am so I got up and went downstairs, ondreaz was still sleeping. I got myself some water and went to sit outside. I went on my phone for a bit and then felt a bit sick so I ran to the bathroom and was sick in the toilet. I sat next to the toilet for nearly 15 minutes. When I felt better I stood up and walked to mine and ondreaz bedroom. He wasn't there so I went downstairs after cleaning up a little and getting dressed into this.

 He wasn't there so I went downstairs after cleaning up a little and getting dressed into this

I walked into the kitchen to see ondreaz had made breakfast.
"Good morning beautiful" he said walking up to me and kissing me.
"Morning handsome" I said and smiled then sat down next to him at the counter.
"Do you want to go out with some of the others tonight?" He said.
"Yeah sure" i said still feeling a bit sick.
"Ok great, wear something fancy" he said and I nodded.
"Thank you for making breakfast" I said and started eating it then I felt sick again.
I didn't think I was going to be sick again so I just stopped eating. I had a feeling I knew why I felt sick.
"I'm just going to get some shopping then go see kelianne" I said getting up.
"I'll come" he said.
"No no it's fine your busy don't you have a meeting about your song?" I asked.
"Oh yeah are you sure though I can come" he said.
"It's fine baby see you later" I said standing up and kissing him. I walked out of the house and drove to target. I ran in and got what I needed, payed for it and then drove to the hype house. When I got there I parked the car then got the pregnancy tests out of the shopping bag and put them in my handbag and got out and went in. I walked straight to keliannes room after saying hi to everyone in the kitchen.
I knocked then walked straight in. She was led in her bed on her phone.
"Oh hey grace" she said.
"I-I need your help" I said and she sat up and I walked over to sit next to her.
"What's happened?" She asked. I opened my bag and pulled out the tests.
"Are you?" She didn't finish I shook my head.
"I just bought them" I said.
"You can use my bathroom" she said and I walked into the bathroom and took the tests. I bought 2 just to be safe in case one of them wasn't accurate. I walked back out with them in my hand and led them face down and her bed. I started pacing around the room.
"Grace it'll be okay" she said I just nodded and breathed in and out.
"Does ondreaz know?"  She asked.
"No I couldn't tell him this morning" I said.
"What if he doesn't want it?" I asked.
"You know ondreaz loves kids grace why would he not want it" she said reassuring me.
"I know I-I'm just so stressed" I said. Suddenly the door opened and tayler walked and looked straight at the bed where the test were. Kelianne grabbed them and put them under her blanket.
"We're those?" He didn't finish his sentance but he was confused.
"Tayler why didn't you knock!" Kelianne said.
"It's fine kelianne" I said I walked behind him looked out the door to se rid anyone was there then shut it.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Tayler you can't tell anyone" I said stressed.
"We haven't looked at them yet" kelianne said.
"Ohh" he said then a timer went of and keliannes phone and she looked at me. I felt like I was going to be sick and kelianne walked over to me after stopping the timer. She hugged me and then looked at me.
"You ready to look?" She said. I breathed shakily and then nodded. Tayler looked excited. I picked the tests up and looked at the first one it had 2 lines which meant I was pregnant. I turned the second one over and it said the same. I sat down on the bed and kelianne sat next to me.
"What does it say?" Tayler said "I'm I gonna be an uncle?" He said and I smiled.
I was pregnant and I was happy about it, I couldn't wait to bring a child up with ondreaz.
I stood up and nodded.
"Really?!" Kelianne said hugging me, then Thaler came and hugged us.
"I'm pregnant" I said and smiled.
"How are you going to tell ondreaz?" Kelianne asked.
"I have an idea" I said.
"Thank you guys for being here" I said hugging them both then leaving.