SIX

The next day
Yesterday I just spent the day with the sway boys. We spent most of the day in the pool having water fights.

I was at the hype house and most people had gone out for a photo shoot so I was just lying playing ping pong(or table tennis) with Nate. I was about to score a point but then my phone rang and scared me and So Nate got a point.
"Haha I won!" He said laughing
"Only because I got distracted!! I'll best you next time" I said back and I playfully shook his head and walked off after shouting "good game grace!" I nodded back at him and picked my phone up.

Me: hey jaden! what's up?

Jaden: grace you needed to come to the
hospital quick!!

Me: why what's happened??!

Jaden: it's Blake, we got in and found him on the floor and we think he fell down the stairs

Me: oh my gosh how bad is it

Jaden: he's-he's not waking up...

Me:*tears starting to roll down my face*im setting of now

Jaden: okay see you soon

We hung up and I rushed down stairs to get in my car. Kelianne pulled up just as I was putting my seatbelt on. She saw that I was stressed and ran over. She was with tayler and Bryce. At this point tears were streaming down my face. She opened my door and hugged me and squeezed me tight.
"Grace what's happened?" She said sympathetically. I could hardly breathe.
"B-Blake is a-at t-the h-hospital" I said.
I heard the boys gasp and then I heard my seat belt unclick. Kelianne stepped back and tayler picked me up out of the car.
"Wh-what ar-are y-you doing?" I said
"You can't drive when your like this. I'll drive you" tayler said whilst placing me in the back of the car, kelianne got in the back aswell and comforted me. Tayler drove us to the hospital and Bryce was quiet the whole time whilst he was sat in the front next to tayler.
He was really good friends with Blake and he probably felt the same as me but didn't want to show it.

At the hospital
After speaking to the doctor i sat in the waiting room with the sway boys, tayler and kelianne. We were told that Blake had broken his leg but was still unconscious.
Everyone was worrying and I couldn't stop crying. What if I lost him? I couldn't bare the thought of loosing him. He was like my other half, litterally but I knew he was strong and He could get through this.
I hadn't checked my phone since jaden called me. Kelianne has turned it on silent in the car because she knew I wouldn't be up to speaking to anyone right now.
After waiting for 2 hours, there was no change. I told the sway boys they could go if they wanted because they were tired and they had been there a lot longer than me. They did put up a fight but they ended up going. Bryce insisted on staying probably because they are best friends.
I told kelianne and tayler they could go but they insisted on staying as well. We were all sat in the waiting room still. I was sat in between Blake and kelianne and I was drifting off to sleep when The door swung open and I saw ondreaz run in with Tony.
They came up to me quickly and ondreaz hugged me.
"Grace are you okay??" He said looking concerned.
"I-I don't know" I said I got up and hugged him. I cried into his shoulder and he hugged me tighter. He picked me up and sat down with me hugging him and i shut my eyes.

A couple of hours later
"Grace wake up" Ondreaz was whispering to me. I open my eyes to see everyone looking at me, it was dark outside and we were still in the hospital. I looked at ondreaz and he punted his head forward. I turned around and a lady in a doctors uniform looked at me.
"You are Blake Grays sister? Correct?" She said smiling at me.
"Yes sorry" I said waking myself up properly.
"Would you like to see him? He has woken up" she said happily.
"Y-yes please. Thank you" I said. I looked around
"Thank you god" I whispered to myself.
I got up and looked to ondreaz.
"Can you come?" I said to him and he got up and said "of course." We started walking with the nurse and she turned to us.
"If you carry on down this corridor it's the first door on the right" she said.
"Thank you for your help" I said to her and she nodded and smiling and Said "your welcome" and walked to another room in the distance.

We got to the room and I turned to Ondreaz and hugged him.
"Thank you for being here" I said.
"I'm Always here for you Grace" he said back and we pulled away and walked into the room. I opened the door and walked in.
Blake looked happy to see me. He tried to sit up but he looked like he couldn't so I walked over to him and tried to help him.
"Thanks sis" he said and then looked to ondreaz.
"Heyy" he said to ondreaz.
"Soo how did this happen" I say to Blake and point at his leg which was in a cast and his head which had a huge cut on it.
"Don't be mad sis" he said and looked at me
"It was my own fault" he added.
"I leave the house for less than 2 hours and you end up in the hospital, how can I not be mad!" I say trying to stay calm. I wasn't shouting but I felt like it. "You could've died Blake" I say trying not to cry. "We were all worried about you bro" I add. He looks down.
"I'm sorry" he said genuinely meaning it.
"Yeah well you should thank the boys, if it weren't for them you would probably still be unconscious" I said relieved that they had found him when they did.

The doctor came and told us we had to go because he needed some rest after everyone had seen him and he would be able to leave in 2 days so we all got in our cars and went home.

"Can you come back to sway?" I asked ondreaz and he said yes so me him and Bryce went to sway in my car and Tony took kelianne and tayler back to the hype house.

At sway
We got back and walked through the door and told everyone the news and then everyone went to bed. Me and ondreaz went upstairs to my room and he went to the bathroom and got changed( he keeps some clothes there). I just led on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

After a while ondreaz came out of the bathroom and he was wearing grey joggers and no top the he came and led on the bed next to me.
"You ok?" He asked and I just nodded. It was silent for a bit. We just led there in silence for a bit and then I got up and told him I was getting changed. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and I felt a bit better. I was so glad bake was okay.

I came back out wearing an oversized t shirt. He sat up and looked at me
"Do you want to watch some Netflix?" He asked.
"Yes!" I said and we ended up watching friends.
"Can we cuddle?" I said and he pulled me towards him so my head was on his chest and his arms were around me. He kissed the top of my head and I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Hey everyone I was wondering if you could vote if your liking the story:) thank you! Also I woke up this morning to see tiktok may be banned in the US tomorrow... how's everyone feeling about that?? I mean I am from the U.K. so it might get deleted here soon if it doesn't in the US. Obviously I'll miss it but I feel like it's got so toxic with all the hate and everything that I'm kind off glad it's going you know what I mean?

•word count:1360