EIGHTEEN

When we got there dre opened my car door and took my hand and we walked to the front door. We went in and there were so many decorations. Blake and Amelie were behind us. I was so surprised, there was balloons and banners everywhere. I looked at ondreaz and then hugged him. Then suddenly everyone just jumped out of nowhere and shouted surprise. Me and Blake jumped and then laughed.
"Thank you so much everyone" I said. I hugged everyone and so did Blake then we started the party. Bryce opened all the alcohol and was passing everyone drinks so I went over to get one for me and ondreaz. I brought one to him and he kissed me on the lips.
Me and ondreaz went to dance in the middle whilst the music was really loud. I saw that most people were dancing.
After a while Ondreaz said he needed to go and he disappeared so I went to speak to the girls. I walked over to them and they were sat on the sofa in the corner.
"Heyyy" I said, we were all a bit drunk. Charli, avani and Madi weren't drinking because they were underaged. I wasn't fully drunk but I had, had quite a few drinks by now.
"Hey birthday girl" some of them said. I sat inbetween Addison and Dixie and we just talked for a bit. I saw Blake and Amelie dancing and I was so happy that my brother had found someone like her. I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, there was only a few people in there. I saw tayler and Nate and went to say hi.
"How's it going grace?" I knew tayler was drunk when he started speaking, Nate was sober though.
"Good I think you've had enough drinks haven't you?" I said giggling at tayler was leaning slightly on Nate. Nate laughed at him and playfully rolled his eyes pushing him back up.
I went back into the living room where everyone was dancing and couldn't see ondreaz anywhere.

I went over to where nessa, mads, addison, Dixie, Mia and kouvr were sat.
"Have you guys seen ondreaz?" I kind of shouted.
"No sorry, I'll help you look if you want" nessa said getting up. I nodded and we walked over to where the drinks are, then saw ondreaz walking towards us.
"Hey baby have you seen Tony?" He asked me putting his arm around my waist.
"No we were just looking for you" I said and then I looked at nessa and she looked confused and pointed to the stairs.
"G-grace" she said and I looked over to the stairs then ondreaz did.
"You have got to be kidding me" I said being serious.

I marched over to the stairs to where Tony and Amelie were walking down hand in hand. I followed them and I think ondreaz and nessa were behind me aswell.
"Tony" I shouted and he didn't turn around so I ran up the stairs and grabbed his hand. He turned around and yanked it out of mine, her hair was messed up and her lipstick was smudged, Tony's clothes were out of place. I knew what they did.
"Tony" I said and he shrugged.
"What!" He shouted back. I looked at Amelie and she didn't even care about what she had just done. I could feel tears running down my eyes. I thought she loved my brother, I thought she was the one for him, now she just ruined it. And Tony, he's supposed to be my friend and he just slept with my brothers girlfriend. How could tony do that to him!?
"Both of you leave now" I said pointing down the stairs not even looking at their eyes.
"Why?" Tony laughed. I stood there in shock.
"W-why?! You just slept with my brothers fucking girlfriend!" I shouted at him. Then I turned to her.
"And you! I never want to see your face in this house again!" I shouted. Ondreaz grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. Nessa was at my other side close to me. Tony walked downstairs with Amelie. I knew no one heard that because the music was too loud. I put my face in my hands once Tony and Amelie left and leaned on ondreaz. He kissed my head and then squeezed me.
"I'll be back in a minute" he said quietly, he looked angry. I turned to nessa and she walked me to my room.

Ondreaz POV
I was so angry at Tony for doing that. That was not something he would do. I was so confused. When Tony left I comforted grace and then said I needed to go but I would be back soon. Nessa and grace left to go to her room and I ran down the stairs. I pushed the door open and went outside onto the driveway where Tony and Amelie were getting into their own cars. I walked over to Tony and punched his face. I didn't punch him that hard but it must've hurt because he fell to the floor.
"Your my brother and I love you but you just made one big mistake in there" I said pointing to the house. Tony stayed on the floor and I reached down to take his keys.
"Your not driving tonight whilst your drunk" I said and snatched them out of his hand. He didn't put up a fight, I knew he regretted it and he'd have to make up for it. I just left Amelie to go, she wasn't drunk so I let her drive away.
I walked back inside with Tony's keys and tried to find grace, I went up to her room and opened the door she was led on her bed crying with nessa and kelianne. They looked up at me and I smiled then walked over to her bed and grace put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, the girls left us.

Graces POV
How was I going to tell Blake about this? He was finally happy and they had to go and ruin it. I just cried into Ondreaz shirt and he held me close to him. I shut my eyes and went to sleep whilst he held me.

The next morning
Our birthday had been ruined. Before that I had had the best time ever, I was so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life.
I woke up at 8am and had a headache, I forgot I would have a hangover, I looked around and ondreaz was still asleep next to me, I realised he had taken my makeup off and changed me into one of his hoodies, he was so sweet. I got up and showered then just put his hoodie back on. Then ondreaz woke up when I walked out of the bathroom. He stretched and I went I've to him and kissed him.
"Are you feeling better?" He asked. I stayed quiet for a bit.
"How do I tell my brother that his girlfriend cheated on him?" I ask trying not to get upset.
"I'm so sorry Tony did this" He said.
"Don't be sorry it's not your fault" I said.
"I know but i still can't believe he did this" he said.
"Neither can I" I said back. If I was upset for blake I don't know how he would feel about it. He will feel so much worse. I got up and breathed.
"I'm going to go and talk to him" I said.
"Do you want me to come?" Ondreaz asked and i shook my head and then kissed him again and walked out of the room.

When I got to Blake's room I was about to knock when jaden came down the hall.
"Why you up so early?" I asked.
"I need to work out but I forgot about the hangover part" he whispered scrunching his face up. I tried to laugh about so it didn't seam like I was to upset.
"What's up?" He said and I just breathed.
"You will find out later I-I just need to tell Blake first" I said and he nodded and pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back.
"Thansk jaden" I said as he walked away.
"Anytime" he whisper shouted as he walked down the stairs.

Blake shouted to come in when I knocked.
I walked in and he was just led on his bed staring at the ceiling.
"How does it feel to be 20" Blake said and I just laughed and playfully rolled my eyes and then went to sit next to him cross legged.
"Great" i said sarcastically.
"Hangover?" He said and I nodded.
"There's also something else" I said quietly. It was silent for a bit and he looked up at me.
"I know what happened last night" he said, I couldn't tell if he was really upset, his facial expressions were blank.
"I'm so sorry" I said going to hug him, he hugged me back.
"I'm here if you want to talk" I said.
"I'm fine" he said fake smiling
"Don't lie to me Blakey" I said and he laughed a bit.
"Going back to nicknames our we?" He said and smiled. "Gracie"
"Your smiling" I said.
"Thanks for cheering me up sis" he said and I hugged him again.
"Talk to me Blakey" I said looking at him. He looked down.
"I'm-I'm just hurt you know?" He said.
"I know, but you deserve so much better than her, you'll find the perfect one for you one day. One that treats you so much better than that. Trust me" I said smiling at him.
He nodded then looked up at me.
"Thank you Gracie" he said and smiled.
"You know where I am when you need me!" I said "love you" I shouted as I walked out of the room. I heard him shout 'love you too'.

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for 1.63k reads, I'm so thankful for you all.

•word count:1683