FOURTEEN

Later that day
We arrived home and Dre dropped me off at the sway house and said goodbye. I walked in the house and only josh was in the living room. I did tell everyone I was taking a break from social media and since then I have felt better but I knew I'd have to go back on it at some point. I have been of it for nearly 2 days so I might post something tomorrow. Josh walked over to me.
"Tomorrow's teatok is gonna be juicy" he said, I knew he was talking about me and Dre. So I fake smiled at him.
"I'm joking I'm sorry how are you?" He said.
"I'm better thanks, where are the others?" I asked.
"Outside" he said nodding his head in that direction.
"Ok I'm gonna go out see ya" I said and started to walk out. Everyone looked happy to see me. Most the boys were in the pool except Blake because of his cast. I went to sit next to him on the chair near him and he started talking to me. We were all just joking around until I became hungry and postmated some Taco Bell.

When the food came we all ate it and just talked for a bit. After a while I got up and went upstairs, it was 11pm so I decided to just go to bed.

The next day
I woke up and realised I was going to be in joshs teatok video so I got up and showered. I got changed into this

I went on my phone for a bit and then decided to go downstairs

I went on my phone for a bit and then decided to go downstairs. I got up and went to the kitchen and Bryce was there with Quinton and Anthony. We all sat down after making breakfast and just talked.
"How's it going" Bryce said looking at me.
"Better thanks" I said and they all nodded.
"We're here for you grace" Anthony said and they all agreed. When we finished josh walked through the door.
"Who's ready to film?" He shouted excitedly.
"Coming" I said and Bryce followed as we walked towards the room we were filming in. A couple of minutes later jaden and Noah walked in aswell. Noah was holding a bag of Crisps/chips and a drink from macdonalds.
"How dare you come in here with food and not bring me any" I said to Noah and he laughed and handed the bag to me so I got a few out then passed it back to him.
Josh, jaden and Bryce were sat on the sofa and me and Noah were sat on the floor in front of them with the food. Josh started filming and told us to do the intro so we did
"Hey what's up guys welcome to teatok!" Everyone shouted at different times. We all just burst out laughing.
"So as you can see we have the Grace Gray back" he said and pointed to me excitedly
"We also have Noah" josh said sounding a bit disappointed.
"Excuse me" Noah said jokingly and playfully punched joshs leg but josh made it out like he just broke his leg.
"Ouch that hurt" he said seriously so we all just laughed at him.
Josh started talking about some drama happening on tiktok and we all got involved but then he finished talking about that.
"Soooo lets talk about mads" he said as a joke and looked at jaden.
"I'm joking, let's talk about ondreaz and grace" he said and I looked behind me and gave him a death stare.
"What about us?" I said trying to be happy remembering all the hate I was getting.
"A couple of days ago there was a post on Instagram about how your relationship is fake and how your doing it for clout" josh said. And then he added "I don't believe that's true, none of us do, but what do you think about it?"
"I think people shouldn't assume things" I said and all the boys nodded.
"Stop leaving hate on our girl" Bryce shouted at the camera and we all laughed and I smiled at him. Noah has been very quiet this whole time but it was because he was eating through the whole video and he was a very unproblematic person.
"I think aslong as me and ondreaz know the truth then that's all that matters" I said.
"Yeah it's not really anyone else's business" jaden added.
"I have one more question for you grace" josh said and I nodded.
"On the post their was also mentions of people shipping ondreaz with Addison, what do you think about that?" He asked.
I looked at Bryce because I knew he liked her.
"Me and Addison have spoken and there's no bad blood, there never has been" I said
"Thank you grace" josh said.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet kids!" Bryce shouted at the camera again.
We all laughed and ended the video shortly after.

"I'm going to go to the hype house, anyone else coming?" I shouted to all the boys. I heard someone shout yes and it sounded like jaden and then I saw Bryce and Anthony say yes so we all got in my car.
I drove us there and when we got there avani was there so Anthony went with her, jaden went to hang out with nick and ryland and then Bryce went to see tayler.

I walked in and I couldn't see ondreaz but in the kitchen I could see Thomas chase and Mia. I hadn't spoken to chase since the party and I was avoiding him. Me and ondreaz hadn't told anyone about what he did and I don't know if he could remember anything from that night.
I walked towards the door to go outside and then someone said "Grace" I straight away knew it was chase. I turned around and looked at him then at the floor.
"Can we talk?" He said quietly.
"I-I don't think that's a good idea" I said trying to avoid him still.
"Please grace?" He said genuinely looking sad. I nodded and walked outside. He followed me and there was no one there. When we stopped near the pool I looked at his face properly and he had a bruise from where ondreaz had hit him. He was looking at the floor.
"I-I'm so so sorry grace about the other night" he said and looked at me.
"I didn't know what I was doing, I was so drunk and I know that's not an excuse but would you forgive me?" He said. I just looked at him and then looked at the floor.
"Look chase I forgive you but shouldn't have even been drinking anyway" I said. And he looked disappointed in himself.
"I know it was a mistake, let's just forget about it" I said. I could see he was still upset he looked like he was about to cry so I just pulled him into a hug then let go.
"Thank you grace for forgiving me" he said and I smiled and walked away. I walked inside.
"What was that about?" Thomas asked.
"Nothing it's sorted now" I said smiling and sitting next to mia on the counter.
"How's it going grace?" Mia asked.
"I think I might stay of social media forever you know" I said laughing slightly.
Mia laughed aswell.
"Should I post something now?" I asked after it went quiet for a bit.
"Yes I have a great caption for you!" Mia said looking up from her phone. She picked a picture from my camera roll and posted it.

GraceGray

Liked by dixiedamelio, nickaustinn and 788,294 othersGraceGray and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

GraceGray and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

User899 ugh she's back

Larray yes girlll
GraceGray 😘

Nikitadragun your a bad bitch😜
GraceGray your the baddest bitch💞

Ondreazlopez my girl be lookin cute🥰
GraceGray I love you baby❤️
Lopez_tony get a room you two😑

User294 your so pretty, don't listen to what the haters say💕
GraceGray 🥺❤️

Blakegray you tell em sis👏🏼
GraceGray 💕

Brycehall love the caption
GraceGray credit to @miahaywardd❤️
Miahaywardd me and my creative talents☺️😂

User46 she's still ugly then...

User28 I hope he cheats on you

Thank you for reading! Thank you everyone who's voting on my chapters. Hope you have had/ have a great day💕

•word count: 1410