Chapter 1

So I'm starting from the way beginning.
- Author

Kenma POV:

"Kenmaaaaaaa" I looked up from my game to see Kuroo with his signature bedhead and a big smile on his face. It was almost the end of summer and the sunset shined from behind him.

"What do you want Kuroo" I mumbled while giving him my "you just made me pause my game feel my wrath" look. It's not like I'm not thankful for him. I am. I mean he was my only friend unless you count Shoyo and Akaashi.

I'm not really the social type. But Kuroo went all out of his way to hang out with me and to play volleyball with me. So we grew to be friends I guess.

"Are you not excited?!" Kuroo had left a year ago for college and I got accepted into the same one. I wasn't that excited I mean, college just meant more work.

"Sure." I said sarcastically and unpaused my game and continued playing.

"buzzkill"

"bedhead."

"You take that back! It takes time to look this good"

"Sorry can't hear you" He made a little hmph sound and went back to packing my clothes. I just sat in the bed watching.

He liked doing that type of stuff for me. Why? I had no clue. About half an hour ago, he just rushed into my room and said "WE ARE PACKING!" and then started folding my stuff and putting it in my suitcase.  Not that I was complaining. I mean he did volunteer to do it. And I'm way too lazy.

I decided to help him a bit and we finished packing by dinner.

"Kuroo nii-chan!" My little brother jumped onto Kuroo clinging onto his body.

"Riku get off of Kuroo"

"It's fine," Kuroo said, pulling my brother up into a piggyback ride. He smirked. "Let's go on a ride" Then, he started running around the living room.

"WOOO" Riku pumped his fist up. Kuroo dropped him onto the couch as I walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing home? I thought you were going with Mom and Dad" I asked Riku.

"Eh. Decided to stay home. Plus I want Kuroo nii to teach me some volleyball moves!"

"Hmph and I can't?"

" I wanna be a wing-spiker like him!" I knew he looked up to Kuroo but..

"Ooh Kenma are you jealous?" Kuroo teased while poking his finger on my shoulder

"Shut up."

"Soo what's for dinner?" Riku asked. Right. I have to make dinner.

"I was thinking pasta" Kuroo said.

"Kuroo if you even try to step into the kitchen I swear-"

"Relax I learned a bit of cooking in college."

"Doubt that" I mumbled.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Kuroo said with a hand cupped around his ear.

"Ooh nothing."

"Hmmm." Kuroo walked into the kitchen and took out the pasta, pasta sauce and cheese along with some veggies.

"Kuroo if you ruin the kitchen there will be consequences"

"I won't! I swear!"

"Whatever" I sat on the couch and played my game as Kuroo started making the food. Riku watched carefully and asked if he needed any help. Kuroo smiled and told him what to do. Why does he have to be so hot. I continued playing my game, my knees touching my chest and my arms wrapped around.