Chapter 14

Kenma's POV brought to you by my crush on Ash Lynx and the fact that I'm on episode 12 of Banana Fish:

I woke up quickly. Oh right. It's Sunday. There's no school today. Great. What am I supposed to do all day?  

"Alright get up."  Akaashi said.

"Why?" 

"Let's go do something"

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my History teacher who won't let us leave class early so instead we're starting tomorrows work today but me leaving the class anyway because bad bitch energy:

"byee Iwa-channnnn"

"Bye shitty-kawa"

"Why can't you call me something normal?"

"Shitty-kawa is normal"

"Iwa-channnnn"

"bye"  

I got up.

"Morning Rooster-chan"

"don't call me that." 

"I'm good" 

"I'm showering." I got up, grabbed my clothes and turned the water on, thinking about my time with Kenma. maybe we can hangout again today... yeah that'd be fun. I finished my shower after 10 ish minutes (I take like 3 minute showers long showers are for the weakkk) then, headed to Kenma's dorm. I was walking down the hallway when Kenma and Akaashi walked out. Kenma wore Khakis, a white collared button down and a sweater on top with vans. (let's pretend summers here aren't hot because I want to see Akaashi in those clothes) Kenma wore sweatpants and a shirt that said "Nekoma volleyball" on it. 

"Do I have too?"

"As much as I hate social interaction Kenma, you need to get out of your dorm without Kuroo."

"Yeah yeah whatever" he mumbled. I smiled and started walking back. I'm happy for Kenma. Finally getting out of his place instead of being cooped up.

Kenma's POV brought to you by my LA teacher who keeps talking about Hamilton:

We walked out of the dorms and started driving and as soon as Akaashi drove out of the college I sighed. 

"okayAkaashiIneedtotellyousomething"

"huh?"

"I. need. to. tell. you. something."

"Okay..." I told him what happened at the party. 

"He doesn't remember?"

"He said he didn't remember much, just me driving him home."

"He thinks he can get away with that?"

"Akaashi calm down I just need advice what should I do." 

"Well you could confront him and say, 'So at that party..'"

"no."

"Two choices. Ignore it or confront him." Akaashi said, pulling into the mall parking lot. 

"the mall? seriously?"

"Yup." We parked and entered the open outlet mall. 

"Kenma? KENMAAA!" I heard and before I could turn around I was in a bone crushing hug I looked down to see Shoyo. 

"Hinata dumbass get off" Kageyama said from behind. 

"Hey Shoyo" I said. 

"So what're you guys doing here it's pretty far from Karasuno" Akaashi asked