Chapter 6

Sorry it's been a week

Kuroo POV: (yeah okay)

How do you explain to the guy you like you were up late night thinking about him. I for one have no clue...

Kenma and I sat in the booth of a diner drinking milkshakes. "Okay So practice in in 30 minutes" I said checking my phone.
"Okay and..."
"Your coming right?"
"Sure"
"Great!"
"Kuroo who's on the team?" I could tell him now or save it for surprise...
"You'll see. You will see."
"I'm scared"
"Psshh no reason to be" He sipped his vanilla milkshake. "Kenma are you good?" He definitely did not look okay. His eyes had small bags indicating he hadn't slept well in days and his face looked dull. I mean his face always looked dull but this was way different.
"What? Oh yeah just tired"
"Are you sure?" He gave a light smile.
"Of course." He put his hands into the sleeves of MY SWEATSHIRT. And put the hood up.
"Alright come in we are going to the gym."
"You said practice doesn't start in another 30 minutes"
"Well I wanna see if your tosses are the same as last year. Orrr have you gotten Rusty" I said poking at his shoulder.
"Have not."
"Uh huhhh"
"Fine let's go"
"Yes!" I pumped my fist into the air and we took my car to the gym. (Have I mentioned Kuroos car is BRIGHT RED.) We drove along to Kenmas music. He had weird taste. Like sometimes he'd listen to super hype songs but then super depressing ones. But like his style was more like 2018 rap. (Sorry I made Kenma's music taste like mine) But... That's fine. The gym was around the  back of the school so we drove for a couple of minutes just vibing to some music. I got there and took the key from where we kept it
"Welcome to the gym"
"Nice. I mean it's bigger than Nekomas"
"Yup." He was memerized by the whole place I could tell.
"Oi are you gonna help or continue being lovestruck!" He's so cute I can't go onnn
"Oh whatever." After setting up the gym we practiced a bit.
"I missed your tosses man!"
"They aren't that great I mean I could've-"
"They were amazing Kenma. And never talk bad about yourself."
"Yo! Kuroo!"
"Hey Daichi you remember Kenma"
"Daichi? From Karasuno?" Kenma said confused.
"Oh yeah um Surprise?"
"Hey Kenma yeah I remember you you were friends with Hinata right? How's he Fung we haven't talked in ages!"
"He's great."
"Are you thinking of joining?" He asked.
"Kenma's just gonna watch practice today" I said as I led him towards our coach. "Ukai Sensei?"
"Oh Kenma right? Hi!"
"Oh um hi"
"Forgot to mention I'm the boys coach.. Are you thinking of joining the team?"
"He's just watching for today sir" I said again as Kenma nodded.
"What position you play?"
"Setter" he mumbled.
"Great! Our official setter graduated last year so we don't have any official one. You can toss for Kuroo towards the end of practice."
"Sure"
And so practice for started. We actually didn't have an official setter anymore so one of the bench guys tossed for me. Practice ended quickly and Kenma came to toss.
"Okay so Kenma Kuroo and Daichi you guys play on one side and thug three on the other" We played a three on three and of course Kenma did all of his tosses perfectly. In the middle of the game he did one of his setter dumps and I kid you not the entire team was shook.
"You're on the team." Coach Ukai said.
"Oh um cool."
"WOOO KENMA YOU'RE ON THE TEAM!!!!!" I said jumping into him.
"Yeah I know. I heard him too"
"Gah you're so unenergetic"
"That's fine."
"Alright come on let's take you back to the dorms."
"Uh huh" he said rubbing some sleep out of his eyes.
I picked him up and slung him across my shoulder.
"Kuroo! What the hell"
"Well you are tired."
"Not that tired" he mumbled.
"Too bad" I carried him up to the dorms and plopped him onto the bed.
"Goodnight Kuro"
"Night Kenma"
I went back to my dorm and threw myself into my own bed. "You look like shit." Oikawa said.
"Haha." I deadpanned
"But in all seriousness. I'm going on a date."
"Who's the unlucky person."
"Iwa-chan! Well technically it's not a date but getting good is also technically a date so-"
"Whatever just leave me the f*ck alone."
"Grumpy" he said in a singsongy voice. I threw my pillow at him. "Ow!"
"Just leave for your "date" Flattykawa"
"Hey! I'm not that flat!" (Oh honey you areeee)
"You are a door."
"Not nice Kuroo."
"I wasn't trying to be."
"Gahhh"

The next day I woke up, got ready and went to Kenma's room like always. The room door was unlocked revealing Kenma in boxers husleg hanging off the bed. "Thank God you are here." Akaashi said as I walked into the room. "I'm already late for class."
"What the hell happened"
"He hasn't been eating or sleeping right and last night it caught up with him. He threw up and I tried getting him in clothes but he wouldn't agree. He was whining all night."
"Shit."
"I need to get to class. Will you wake him up?"
"Uh sure" Akaashi left me alone in  the room with a sleeping Kenma. God he looked so peaceful and cute. So. Cute. He was skinny but you could see the slightly toned and he had. "Kenma? Ken? Kitten?" I said, putting the back of my hand to his forehead. Yup fever.
"No. Stop. Stop. I can't breathe. No. Help!" He's having a nightmare.
"Hey hey hey Kenma nothings wrong see?" I said pulling him into my lap as I sat on the bed. "Nothings wrong" I stroked his hair.
"Huh? Kuroo?"
"Kitten! Oh thank God your awake you had me so worried I-"
"Kuroo why aren't I wearing a shirt. Or pants"
"Akaashi said you wouldn't let him put you in clothes last night"
"Shit."
"But I'm here to take care of you"
"No you have class"
"You're more important than class" I swear he blushed a bit.
"Kuroo!"
"Nope. I will not have it. I'm taking care of you today and that's final." He groaned.
"At least get me a shirt" I threw him a t-shirt from his bag.
"Why haven't you unpacked yet?"
"Too much work"
"You are quite the handful" he scoffed and put the shirt on. "Alright drink some water."
"Kuroo I f*cking threw up." His eyes widened at his own statement.
"Uh huh" I said passing him a water bottle.
"This is bad this is so bad" He took the bottle, shaking and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Hey calm down everything's fine" I stroked his hand withy thumb.
"what did Akaashi tell you exactly?"
"Just that you haven't been eating right and you threw up last night."
"He didn't tell you anything I said right?"
"No... Why" I raised an eyebrow. What is he hiding?
"No reason. Just curious"
"Whatever you say" He curled himself into the blanket and shivered.
"It's freezing"
"That's cause you have a fever."
"No shit Sherlock"
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really"
"Please eat"
"Later" I groaned and walked up to the small makeshift kitchen they had.
"Hm. Do you guys have any food?"
"nope"
"I'm gonna go get you some." I left Kenma a bucket just in case and told him to call me immediately if something happened. I left the dorm and went to my room to grab food.
"Uh Bagels? Or soup?" I mumbled to myself.
"Uh why are you still here don't you have class? Don't tell me your ditching? When did you become a badass?"
"Oikawa shut the f*ck up and go to class"
"in all seriousness... Are you ditching? Cause I will totally fine with you"
"No I'm not ditching Kenma's sick"
"So your ditching for your boyfriend"
"He's not my boyfriend" not yet...
"He may not be... But you treat him like he is"
"Go to class Shit piece"
"I'm righttttt" he said as he walked out. I grabbed the instant Soup and a hoodie cause Kenma likes hoodies and it might cheer him up. I walked back to Kenma's dorm quickly and when I got there Kenma wasn't in bed.  I got worried way to quick of course.

"Kenma?" Shit. I shouldn't have left him alone. What if something happened. I shouldn't have left the door open what if someone got in what if-
"Kuroo?" Kenma's face popped out of the bathroom door.
"You idiot! You had me so worried and-"
"I'm fine. My head hurts so I'm taking a bath." He closed the door and I heard the water run. I sighed. I went to their liitle kitchen and started making the soup on the small stove top. After a good 10 minutes he came out, His hair still a little wet and up in a small ponytail. God he looked cute. "It's cold. I'm getting a sweatshirt"
"Oh I brought one for you, you can wear it if you want"
"Oh um okay" he walked towards me and I handed him the sweatshirt I was wearing. "What're you-"
"I'll wear the one I brought. This one's already warm anyway" He gave a soft smile and put the sweatshirt on. Why. Are. You. So cute. I don't understand.
"Um Kuroo?"
"Huh?"
"Are you okay?" Shit.
"Just zoned out..."
"Oh. Okay..."
"Are you tired? Do you want to sleep or something?"
"I kinda am" He walked back towards the bed and curled himself up in the blankets. goddamn it. He's hot.
"I'm taking a nap. Don't let me sleep too much"
"Alright" I flashed him a big smile as he closed his eyes.

Chapter 6 is done whatttt

1677 words I think

I might update every week I honestly don't know

Sorry if there's any spelling errors

- Author