Chapter 18

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my mom walking in on me on my phone in class and lowkey I'm scared she's gonna take it away now but gotta wait and see: 

"you... what?"

shitshitshitshit SHIT.

"I-" you can't go back now. "I like you a lot Kenma. Since High school started. I- I don't really know how to explain it but whenever I see your face I feel like smiling and whenever you smile it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I know it might seem weird I mean, we're best friends. But I love you Kenma. And a lot at that." I smiled.

"what... what about that girl?"

"That day I bought flowers and a cake cause I wanted to ask you out and that derranged whore decided she would kiss me. Nothng happened I swear I told her to leave me alone."

"ney... Kuroo... Say that again."

"say what?"

"I love you."

"Kenma Kozume, I love you." He smiled through tears.

"Yeah I guess I love you too" My eyes widened

"really? REALLY?!?! YOU DO? THIS ISN'T A JOKE RIGHT TELL ME THIS ISN'T A JOKE"

"This isn't a joke Kuroo I love you too. I love you so much."

And then I woke up. (yall bitches thought *evil grin*)

I stared at the ceiling. It had been a week since Kenma stopped talking to me. Bokuto and Akaashi too. They hadn't said why... They just ignored me.
Was it because of that bitch of a human?

Kenma's POV brought to you by my sister staying Kenma isn't cute LIKE BITCH YOU BLIND? :

I stayed wide awake after my nightmare.
I've been having them a lot lately.

Kuroo was kissing the girl, telling me I was worthless, telling me I don't deserve anything.

The nightmare would live in my mind... Rent free. (just like Denki lives in mine; Sorry not the time-)

"Nightmare?" Akaashi asked from next to me, rubibng tiredness from his eyes. I nodded quietly. 

"KENMA!" I heard an unmistakable voice from outside the door.

Kuroo?

Yeah bitch I just did that- 

Short chapter sorryyyyy 

I'll try my best to get another one in soon

361 words

- Author