Chapter 4

Kuroo POV. (Yes Finally):

We drove in comfortable silence while some soft music played from the radio. Damnit. I wanna kiss you right now. I thought as Kenma looked out the window. He looked adorable. And he was wearing my sweatshirt. MY SWEATSHIRT. I just wanted to kiss him. Is that too much to ask for? But no. I couldn't. Kenma didn't like me like that at least. I wish he did- "roo? Hello Kuroo?"
"Huh? Oh um hey"
"Where are we going." Oh shit. I forgot to take the turn.
"Umm you'll see." I pulled into a nearby gas station for a U-turn. " Oi, Kuroo can we get slushies?"
"Kenma. we got slushies this afternoon. "
"Okay and?"
"Oh whatever" So we got out of the car and into the gas station to grab the slushies.

"Okay let's go!" I said as we exited the gas station pumping my fist up. We went into the car and Kenma brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around. He looked so cute when he did that.

"Damnit! I forgot my game." He said in frustration.
"Guess you'll just have to talk to me."
"oh boo"
"We are almost here anyway so just deal with it." We had been driving for a couple minutes now. I pulled kenma's car into a small feild and popped the trunk open. "After you" I  said. Kenma stepped out carefully and walked towards the trunk. I stepped in front of him and grabbed his hand.
"Kuroo what-"
"Just come" I pulled him into the field and laid down on the grass. He did the same and we looked up. "See? This is the only place in town you can see the stars this clear." I looked at him. Kenma was mesmerized by the stars. I heard him shiver. "you still cold kitten?"
"Hmph no." I pulled him into a hug. "Kuroo!"
"See your warm now."
"Whatever." We looked at the stars for a while. I pulled Kenma up and brought him into the trunk. We sat in the trunk wrapped in a blanket, eating snacks and rewatching a movie. I got a bit tired. I laid my head in kenma's lap and continued watching. He gently stroked my hair. "You aren't awake are you?" I was about to say something but then, "I don't know how to tell them Kuroo. I mean I haven't even told you yet." What? "No one knows except for Keiji." Kenma what are you talking about? "How do I come out to my homophobic ass father? I mean how pissed would he get if I said, Dad I'm bi?" What?!? "The worst part was the fact that I've known for too long Kuroo." Kenma? He continued stroking my hair. "But you'll never get to hear what I said today. I just need to find the right time to tell you." Oh Kenma. He leaned onto the inside of the car, his hand still resting on my hair. I love you.
"Hmph" I heard him sigh and say "Kuroo your so heavy" I mentally laughed. I fell asleep soon and so did Kenma. I woke up before him super early. He looked so peaceful. I carried him bridal and put him in the passenger seat and drove back towards the college. He woke up in the middle of the ride. God he was cute. I couldn't stop thinking about him. "Bye Kuro"
"Bye Kenma" So he left back to his dorm and I left to mine.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Oikawa said as I got inside
"Huh? Wait why are you even up?"
"C'mon we all know have a crush on Kenma."
"do not shit piece" How the-
"Kuroo Seriously. It's obvious. Your lucky he can't tell."
"Is it really that obvious?"
"Oh yes"
"Do you think he.. knows?"
"Nah you're good."
"Oh thank God." I thew myself into my bed and fell asleep. I woke up late the best day and decided I wanted to hangout with Kenma.
"Shoyo this isn't something to joke about." I heard Kenma talking to the tangerine over the phone. I couldn't hear what Hinata was saying in the other line "I don't know how to tell him!" "you are no help." What is he talking about?
I knocked the door.
"Oh hey Kuroo."
"HeyKenmacanwedosomethingtoday?" I was excited of course.
"Slow down loser I can barely keep up with you when you talk normally."
"Hey Kenma can we do something today?" I said spacing the words out a bit more.
"Uhh sure." So we went for breakfast.
"Hey Kuroo can I um tell you something?" Is he about to-
"Sure Shoot."
"I- I'm I'm. I'm bi" okay and?
"I know."
"What?!? How? who told you?"
"Uhh you did."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Last night in the car"
"YOU WERE AWAKE?!" He's cute when he's mad.
"Uh yeah"
"I hate you."
"Aw don't hate me kitten."
"Nope." He waved his hand in my face.
"Hmph." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. "Kenma, I don't care about that okay?"
"Really?" His voice was muffled cause he hand was buried into my chest.
"Really."
Soon we got into my bright red car and set off. To where? I have no clue. I just drove where the road took me. Cheesy I know but I hadn't a clue what I wanted to do. Just that I wanted to be with Kenma.
"Kuroo where are we going"
"Uhh" I scanned my surroundings and saw we were near a bakery. "Here." I turned into the place and we walked in.
"Woah." The entire place was decorated nicely and beautiful were being cakes were displayed. We ordered some pastries and ate them in the car.
"These are amazing." Kenma said after scarfing down the cake.
"I know right" Then, we drove around for a while, enjoying the last days of summer vacation.
In a couple days we were going to be starting college. Together. I think we are gonna have fun. Right?

CHAPTER FOURRRR DONE.

1020 words I think?

- Author