Chapter 17

Kenma's POV brought to you by my neglecting my art homework that's due at midnight:

The dorm door burst open about 20 minutes later, me still crying into Akaashi on his bed and by this time, dehydrated as fuck.
"Akaashi what happened?" He looked down to see me curled up in a ball. "Kenma?" He sat next to us pulling the both us into a hug. "Kenma what happened?"
"Kuroo. He was kissing a girl." Akaashi said.
"THAT BASTARD!"

Bokuto's POV brought to you by me finishing (writing) my first fanfiction (PS check it out if you want it's under my profile it's called "Icy Eyes and Forced Smiles") anyways:

what did Kuroo think he was doing? 

I thought he loved Kenma? Why would he kiss another girl?

Back to Ken Ken:

"Kenma you just stay here. Cry your heart out. Rant. We'll listen. We wanna be here for you." 

" I- I don't get it. Why- Why is he like this? Is he just toying with me?"

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my neck being stiff as fuckkkk:

where's kenma?

My phone buzzed. 

Kenma Kitten- 

not gonna make it. 

You- 

is everything good?

-read- 

It wasn't like Kenma to leave me on read. I mean usually, he left me on delivered, without even reading the message. 

I texted Akaashi.

You-

Hey is Kenma good?

Bokuto's Husband-

that's none of your concern.

You-

I'm his best friend!

-read-

I decided I'd text Bokuto. He'd give me advice. 

You-

Kenma and Akaashi are being really weird. 

Hottie Owl- 

wonder why.

You- 

do you know what's going on? 

-read-

I slammed my hand on the bench in anger.

why is everyone ignoring me?

Back to Ken Ken: 

Though bokuto was Kuroo's best friend he still ignored him. I didn't get it. I mean Bokuto was probably almost as close to Kuroo as I was. I heard a band at the door. Akaashi got up with no noise, looking through the peephole to see who it was.

He gave me a look and then a decapitated symbol.

Kuroo.

I crept out of the bed and into the bathroom, hiding.

I heard Akaashi open the door.

"Tch. What do you want" He said harshly.

"Where's Kenma."

"not here." Bokuto said. "so go." I could tell he was shocked. His breathing changed.

I heard him leave and the door close.

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my craving for the vanilla ice cream that we have downstairs:

"-and now I don't know what to do!" I said concluding my explanation to Oikawa.

"So Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto are ignoring you and being cold? And a random girl kissed you? Do you think they have something in common?"

Ken Ken:

It had been a week.

A week of ignoring Kuroo, avoiding talking to him at practice, leaving as soon as he saw him cause whenever I saw him I would see him kissing that girl again.

I stayed back at practice with Karasuno's old captain practicing in order to avoid Kuroo. We finished up and I cleaned up and locked up. After locking up I started walking out when I felt a grip on my wrist.

"I need you to talk to me" A familiar voice said. I looked up to see Kuroo looking at me...

with tears in his eyes.

"talk to you about what?" I asked cooly as if nothing were wrong.

Though the tears I was holding back told a different story.

"Kenma why have you been ignoring me?-"

"When were you going to introduce me?" I blurted.

"huh?" Kuroo gave me a confused look.

"Don't deny it I saw you kissing a girl that day. Is she your girlfriend?"

"What? NO! I like you! Not her! It's always been you!"

"You... what?"

Short ass chapter I know 

623 words 

- Author