Chapter 7

Okay so I'm going to try and update this weekly but sorry if it's late or anything

-Author

Kenma POV:

I felt my eyes flutter open to the sight of Kuroo rocking himself back and forth on Akaashi's bed. He seemed to be murmuring to himself. "Um, Kuroo?" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up. He quickly fixed his posture and said, "Good morning sunshine" he smiled.

"Are you okay?"

"Better than ever." He said still flashing a fake smile. "Are you okay? Do you need water or-"

"Kuroo I'm fine. Just dizzy. Tell me what's wrong." I said in a serious tone.

"Nothing! Just bad dream."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Um. No. Let's just take care of you okay?"

"Theres nothing to 'take care' I'm fine Kuroo"

"Too bad. I'm staying here. Are you hungry? I made soup"

"I'll have some. Not to much." He brought a bowl with steam coming out to my bed and handed it to me carefully. He lifted the blanket and sat next to me. "Kuroo what the hell are you doing."

"Are you still cold?" He said as he lifted my sleeve up running his hand down my arm. "I can feel acual goosebumps." He brought the sleeve back down and gave me a big hug. He stayed there with his arms wrapped around me as I drank the soup. I had to admit, I felt loved. And also felt love. I think I'm in love. Shit.

"I'm done." I said handing Kuroo the bowl that still had soup filled up to a half.

"Kenma you need to have the whole thing" His grip around me tightened.

"I'm full."

"Kenma. Eat" He picked up the spoon and brought it up to my mouth.

"You are not feeding me."

"Then eat it by yourself"

"Gah" I snatched the spoon out of his hand and had some more soup. After a couple minutes I couldn't finish. "Okay I really am full now Kuroo"

"If that's what I can get you to eat.." he got up with the plate. It got 10 times colder when he left.

"Kuroo?"

"Huh?" He raised his head as he washed the bowl.

"Hurry up and come back." He looked confused. "I'm cold." He chuckled and quickly came back to the bed, wrapping me in his arms. warmth. I felt comfortable. I brought my arms around his waist. I stayed wrapped in his arms until I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep. I could feel Kuroo drifting off too, so we both fell asleep, holding each other.

I've been thinking about it lately. I'm think trying to convince myself some part of me is still straight by saying I'm bi. I mean, when had I ever been attracted to a girl? I've never kissed a girl. Or felt the way I feel about Kuroo towards any girl. What if I was gay? How would I tell Kuroo? How would I tell my parents?

"KITTEN WAKE UP!" Kuroo whisper-shouted in a groggy morning voice. My eyes shot open quickly, putting my thoughts to the side.
"Kuroo I'm tired." He put the back of his hand on my forehead.
"You're fever's definitely going away but you need to do something a little productive!"
"No."
"C'mon let's go on a walk or something" it was late afternoon, Almost 5 so most people's classes had ended. I groaned and followed him out of the dorms. Kuroo grabbed my wrist and pulled me in different directions. "Kuroo what the fuck"
"Just comeeee"
"You are such a baby"
"Ha.ha." We continued walking straight until Kuroo stopped me. I looked up to see a place with a large Boulder and a bench. The place looked nice, with the right amount of shade and everything.
"Welcome" Kuroo said arms extended towards the area.
"Woah. What is this place?"
"My secret hideout"
"You're making it sound like you're a superhero or some shit"
"Well if I'm a super hero you'd be in danger everyday."
"Uh huh and whys that"
"Becauseeee villians always kipnap the one important person in your life" I kinda blushed. He meant if like a friend. Of course he did. He doesn't like you in that way Kenma get a fucking grip.
"I'd be a better superhero then your clumsy ass" I said sniffling cause of my fever.
"Um who's the one that got fucking sick on the second day of school?"
"Shut the hell up" we threw insults at each other, watching the sunset. Damn it Kuroo. Making me fall for you all over again.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRRRR- 
I'm posting doubleee

732 words

- Author